3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

AkaburFan

Aug 31, 2018
nice game, feels like one of the better pokemon games with the added bonus you get to fuck. some people complaining it's too hard but felt the right ammount of challenging to me.

Any future plans for more diverse content than just vanilla sex?

Reactions: hyfka

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
is it possible to have an option to hide textbox? like press 'h' to hide thingy
most of the sprite sex part is hidden by the textbox and only visible for a split second most times

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
That's double the work, and I'm already up to my neck with just One MC. If this game gets enough funding, I will create a whole new region and game for the Female MC. But that's a pipe dream. Pls dont forget that I'm literally a solo dev. Shit ain't easy my friend.
Yeah it would be almost making two games, I get it. Good luck with this project, looks really nice so far.

circuit

May 17, 2017
I'm nervous about patrons choosing scenes I know they pay the bills and all but I've seen games go to shit because certain groups of fetishists make it their pet game and out vote everyone else so the game becomes lopsided with one fetish.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
is it possible to have an option to hide textbox? like press 'h' to hide thingy
most of the sprite sex part is hidden by the textbox and only visible for a split second most times
There is no function for that in RPGM xp as far as I know. But I will be adding a gallery of sorts that allows you to see all available sex scenes in the game. This feature will be implemented much later. If you desperately want to see the scenes, just do a little digging into the game's graphics folder.

Blackh20

Feb 20, 2018
seeing how the dev handles feedback on this site(very maturely and consice), it gives me hope. look forward to seeing future updates, you seem like a chill dood so i wish you luck with your project!

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm nervous about patrons choosing scenes I know they pay the bills and all but I've seen games go to shit because certain groups of fetishists make it their pet game and out vote everyone else so the game becomes lopsided with one fetish.
They wont have power over the game until I'm finished with the base game. Essentially, eventhough patrons have the power to vote what they want, I will only implement them seasonally, and I will not focus on polls until the base game is complete.

Leosnipermk2

Jul 17, 2019
Have I already missed the trigger for future events if I didn't choose all of Asha's dialogue options? All I did was ask for her number.

Sep 10, 2022
After taking a look at Pokemon Ecchi Patreon, I think I know why Nintendo hadn't blast them after so many years, and it's prob cuz there is nothing in their patreon, the page is literally empty with only links for other social medias (non-paid like Pixiv and Twitter), so by logic, either they don't know about this website or can't force them to delete all the pokemon related content (which I doubt), so my opinion to the dev should be to remove any reference to the game directly and Pokemon terms, like Lopunny and Gym, etc in their patreon. This would definitely slow it down, but yeah, Nintendo will come at some point if you keep posting stuff there.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Have I already missed the trigger for future events if I didn't choose all of Asha's dialogue options? All I did was ask for her number.
Yep, you missed it. Permanently. Well, if you beat the First gym, then Asha leaves. Otherwise, she will still be there til you do.

3.80 star(s) 81 Votes