3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I like it, there a few minor things that stood out to me though.

I know what you said about difficulty and that it was as a bit of a meme but I found Joey a harder fight than the gym leader. Especially the ferrothorn felt kindoff like a cheap strat as I was forced to wittle it down whilst we were both barely dealing damage, healing from leftovers and I suffered the barbs. I was still able to oneshot the fight in the end but that part was just a very longwinded and boring fight, I would have found it far more enjoyable if the ferrothorn was simply stronger by level or had stronger moves instead of the leftovers.

Lopunny's cowgirl scene doesn't cover the whole screen and leaves some of the overworld visible below the textbox.

The audino breeder was a very nice addition, especially with the wild pokémon having a rather low level and encounter rate making traditional grinding more difficult. The low scaling of wild pokémon levels also meant that I just kept using the starter for most fights as it was the only pokémon I had with a decent level.

Are there any female nidoran in the grass just outside town? I encountered a male one but given that I've been running with an all female squad(and personally prefer it to it's male counterpart) I was hoping to catch one. Unless, ofcourse, Nidoqueen will be joining Lopunny.

I also feel the need to ask if you will cave to the meme and add vaporeon.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Like what you got going here. I overall get what you are doing and you should stick with it. I do kind of agree the first fight is a bit on the rough side. Im not a never-items purist, but I do resist using items as well. Just ruins the flow. I've always caught all the mons in a new area and leveled the ones I want to use for coming fights to win without items typically. If I use an item, it's because I made a mistake.

I've played RPGS since 1988. I'm more willing to use items there, but even then, I consider using potions to heal to be a last resort. I preferr character abilities to heal, and then ethers or whatever out of battle to get MP back. There is a portion of RPG players who don't like items and with proper leveling, gearing and character selection it's really not as limiting as it sounds.
I just crutched the items an then will play with avoiding them as normal. But I want to say the poster early on who didn't like crutching items to win, he's not that weird. Think about, in the cartoon, how often do we see items used in battles...exactly.

I'll see how this goes and will consider backing when one of the other games I'm backing completes soon. Really want a quality Pokemon H game but so far I haven't been super impressed with other attempts. Best of luck!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The pokedex will go up to Gen 5, although I had to give the player the National dex for 900+ mon otherwise my fakemon would not appear as entries. As for scope, it will have 8 gyms, Elite 4, the full main narrative, a fuckton of sex scenes, a bunch of unique 'pet' pokemon for fucking, and a possible (unconfirmed) DLC.
I've got tow questions:
1.- How much time do you estimate will take to end the game? Not trying to put pressure here, just to know.
2.- Are the sex scenes animated or have at least sexual sounds or are they mute?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Like what you got going here. I overall get what you are doing and you should stick with it. I do kind of agree the first fight is a bit on the rough side. Im not a never-items purist, but I do resist using items as well. Just ruins the flow. I've always caught all the mons in a new area and leveled the ones I want to use for coming fights to win without items typically. If I use an item, it's because I made a mistake.

I've played RPGS since 1988. I'm more willing to use items there, but even then, I consider using potions to heal to be a last resort. I preferr character abilities to heal, and then ethers or whatever out of battle to get MP back. There is a portion of RPG players who don't like items and with proper leveling, gearing and character selection it's really not as limiting as it sounds.
I just crutched the items an then will play with avoiding them as normal. But I want to say the poster early on who didn't like crutching items to win, he's not that weird. Think about, in the cartoon, how often do we see items used in battles...exactly.

I'll see how this goes and will consider backing when one of the other games I'm backing completes soon.
Which games is it that you're backing and is nearly completed?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I like it, there a few minor things that stood out to me though.

I know what you said about difficulty and that it was as a bit of a meme but I found Joey a harder fight than the gym leader. Especially the ferrothorn felt kindoff like a cheap strat as I was forced to wittle it down whilst we were both barely dealing damage, healing from leftovers and I suffered the barbs. I was still able to oneshot the fight in the end but that part was just a very longwinded and boring fight, I would have found it far more enjoyable if the ferrothorn was simply stronger by level or had stronger moves instead of the leftovers.

Lopunny's cowgirl scene doesn't cover the whole screen and leaves some of the overworld visible below the textbox.

The audino breeder was a very nice addition, especially with the wild pokémon having a rather low level and encounter rate making traditional grinding more difficult. The low scaling of wild pokémon levels also meant that I just kept using the starter for most fights as it was the only pokémon I had with a decent level.

Are there any female nidoran in the grass just outside town? I encountered a male one but given that I've been running with an all female squad(and personally prefer it to it's male counterpart) I was hoping to catch one. Unless, ofcourse, Nidoqueen will be joining Lopunny.

I also feel the need to ask if you will cave to the meme and add vaporeon.
1. Originally, the Joey fight was MUCH harder, with Ferrothorn having Leech Seed, Synthesis and the rest of his team having a higher level with similar Competitive strats. So uh, this is already Easy more Joey lol.

2. Lopunny's scene was arranged that way on purpose, otherwise the textbox will cover the best parts.

3. yeah the breeder is there to skip the grind. Lucky Egg + Exp Share is very helpful.

4. No female Nidoran outside town, they are in a future location.

5. ...Yes. But since Patreon hates actual bestiality, any artwork regarding Vaporean will only be showcased on Pixiv/Discord. Vaporean is probably the only non-humanoid pokemon you'll be fucking.

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I've got tow questions:
1.- How much time do you estimate will take to end the game? Not trying to put pressure here, just to know.
2.- Are the sex scenes animated or have at least sexual sounds or are they mute?
The game just got started, I cannot estimate when its going to end so soon.
I want to add moans and sound effects BUT that requires me to hire a VA for it. So this one is optional depending on money, unless someone links me to free moans SFX that I can use without having to pay for it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why in the name of all things, must we be doomed to walking so fucking slowly? Also is it only certain pokémon we can fuck or is it all of them?

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Interesting game. I'll wait further updates / stables releases before playing it and make myself an idea.

Hopefully you get both the community and financial support to be able to keep working in the long term.

3.80 star(s) 81 Votes