3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

Le_Honk

May 11, 2021
i think i found a bug, which is the fact that the anility Unaware doesnt work. I keep on having my stats lowered even though unaware is on my pokemon

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The game just got started, I cannot estimate when its going to end so soon.
I want to add moans and sound effects BUT that requires me to hire a VA for it. So this one is optional depending on money, unless someone links me to free moans SFX that I can use without having to pay for it.
Yeeeeah, I didn't see see that A for Alpha there. sorry about that. Good to know you want the scenes not to be mute. I have no free moans or pounding SFX, but there are a lot of devs using similar sounds so there must be one. Anyway, I'm playing it, looks good already and I have no doubt it'll be great, as long as you don't drop it as many western devs do. Please don't drop it.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Why in the name of all things, must we be doomed to walking so fucking slowly? Also is it only certain pokémon we can fuck or is it all of them?
This is an alpha version and the running shoes may (yes, I forgot to write "may" before) have not been implemented yet. Have patience, please.

Last edited:

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Why in the name of all things, must we be doomed to walking so fucking slowly? Also is it only certain pokémon we can fuck or is it all of them?
First off, you can hold X to run, or open options to make running the default movement. Secondly, only certain pokemon. I'm a one man team, drawing sex scenes for hundreds of pokemon is beyond my scope.

Reactions: S1nsational

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Looks good, but I have a sick feeling that its going to go the way of Leaf on Fire. Bit nervous to get too invested in it.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
First off, you can hold X to run, or open options to make running the default movement. Secondly, only certain pokemon. I'm a one man team, drawing sex scenes for hundreds of pokemon is beyond my scope.
I'm guessing you'll do at least Gardevoir, Gothitelle and the other humanoid pokemons. After knowing you're working solo, I couldn't ask for more than that.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Looks good! Just be careful with getting struck with a Cease & desist from Nintendo ;)

BloodyNights

Apr 8, 2018
I'm curious about the female domination aspect? Will my Rival step on me if I lose to her? Or is their like a team rocket like team? Or is it strictly just pokemon on human attacks?

IEatGuitars

Oct 11, 2019
Getting venoshock after Suzume's scene is a nice reward. I really like hidden loots like this and the leftovers. Though I want to know if TMs will be reusable in later patches or if there are ways to buy TMs since it allows for more fun in teambuilding.

Also, nice to see a fellow Sengoku Rance enjoyer. Good luck on your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SINtax EroRR

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Getting venoshock after Suzume's scene is a nice reward. I really like hidden loots like this and the leftovers. Though I want to know if TMs will be reusable in later patches or if there are ways to buy TMs since it allows for more fun in teambuilding.

Also, nice to see a fellow Sengoku Rance enjoyer. Good luck on your game.
TMs are reusable, and its nice to finally see someone recognizing Suzume's cameo.

3.80 star(s) 81 Votes