3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

ocrach

Jun 4, 2022
Came for the tits (heh), stayed for the game play. Far and away one of the highest quality Pokemon fangame shitposts I've ever seen. It displays a better understanding of engaging and challenging gameplay than the actual goddamn series. And it's not even a romhack, it's RPG Maker. Well fucking done dude.

Reactions: SINtax EroRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Screenshot (16).png
Ok this sign doesn't work, i triple checked this time.

Also faery wind is really OP in the beginning.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Opps, that sign is actually empty. I forgot it existed. And yes, Faery wind is meant to be strong. Yknow, since people are saying this game is bloody hard.
Aaah I understand it’s like an “easy mode”, pretty cool

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man the fuck you gave to Joey?
He is terminator, a chad exhausted hero :KEK:

Cptn Sucy

Jan 1, 2022
Ah, potential to make an entire Pokemon H Version with illustration and a good ammount of animation? Please work hard and listen to feedback, you got this.

Reactions: KarmaEX

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I really have no problem with a pokemon game being hard, heck i really like it. In pokemon games I always ditch the starter and catch some "weak" pokemons to make it more interesting. I also don't use items during a fight as you could consider it p2w.
The ONLY problem I have with your game ( loving it so far except for that first fight ) is that I have no real input in fight with Asha. The only thing to win I can do is use items or go the rng route. I can't train, I can't swap a pokemon. When you have no input in a fight losing it is just frustrating.
I love that you can catch many pokemons right of the bat, but I can't do that before that one fight. I've lost 10 times before finally using an item to win as I was getting bored with the double team rng ( which makes that fight kind of p2w ).
Heck make the game as hard as you like and I bet many players will love that, but do that after we can actually play the game ( catch some pokemons, train etc).
If he wants us to include items in our play style this fight works tho. It teach us that items are needed this time around and arent just a clutch like in the actual games.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Screenshot (17).png
Nurse joy heals so hard that she disappears

Also some animations like sword dance and light screen appear in the high left corner

BTW Lopunny is also OP, swipes everyone

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 2184375
Nurse joy heals so hard that she disappears

Also some animations like sword dance and light screen appear in the high left corner

BTW Lopunny is also OP, swipes everyone
Yeah I have no idea why Nurse joy does that. She had no issues in the Research Center. The animations also need some adjustments later.

As for Lopunny, i made it very clear that she's been super buffed. (Her typing also changed from Normal to Normal/Fighting)

Reactions: zARRR
Nov 27, 2021
-ignoring Asha because I'm only here to plow pokemon-
She's got her fish dog thingy anyways, right. Is anything of merit besides a scene or two gonna be locked behind Asha's relationship with the MC?

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
to catch the bunny do i just got to walk around in the grass as normal or do i got to do somethin else?

3.80 star(s) 81 Votes