3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
is there a way to change controls?
wish I could swap the functions of enter and z keys

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
SINtax EroRR ok I played for a while, so I wanted to give ya some quick feedback, since I think this is a demo that is going to be refined I hope.

I'll go firstly with some cons:

- Some pixel designs kinda look off, for example the main starter, the eyeglasses of the professor, some battle sprites et cetera.
They don't look very great but off

- Second, there are some sproportions with characters and buildings
View attachment 2184110
It truly feels like you are a giant in a world of dwarves.

- Third some animations look rough or janky, like the running animation feels like the main character is having multiple heart attacks.
Entering a door from north has an animation, but entering a door from south hasn't.
Some battle animations of attacks are ok, not too bad,but they need some rework nonetheless

- Fourth, I loved the fact that you could take the leftovers!
It was really surprising, so surprising that I started clicking on everything only to find with great disappointment that most objects can't be interacted with.
Like the room tags.

- Fifth, some weird leftovers from the main game, like some descriptions or on the pokegear they mention Oak's lab, when I am pretty sure it isn't.

Ok things that I liked, therefore pros:

- Storywise it's pretty interesting, you took the lore of diamond and pearl and created an understandable and kinky world out of it.
The writing is also pretty decent, some lines feel smoother than others, but I had no problem in reading characters dialogues.
Felt really pokemon wise

- Combat is my shit!
That's the strategic hard I am looking for, I greatly enjoyed the first battle.

That's it, I am considering more as a beta, needs a lot to rework, but what's in there makes me honestly pretty excited.
If this goes well I may even consider to become a patron if Nintendo didn't take your head off yet.

So other questions, that should probably be put on dev notes (I think):

- Are there going to be bestiality scenes with female characters?
Both humanoid and totally not humanoid?

- Will there be romance?
Or pure raw sex with humiliation and slaves?

- Are there going to be other fetish like virgin, watersports, gangbangs, dirty talk, multiple penetrationset cetera?

Ok, I need to address this one by one as well, to avoid confusion.

1. Point taken.

2. I made the adult characters large to add more details. And the sprites that are smaller are meant to represent children. Unfortunately, doing the same for buildings is going to kill me so I decided to not mess with those. Trust me when i say, you cannot appreciate Asha's hips as well, if I shrunk her down to the 'normal' NPC sprite size. Also, I always hated the fact that every sprite (aside from tubers and toddlers) all share similar sprite sizes in base Pokemon games.

3. Running animations are a bit janky yes, but since this is the first time I'm doing any pixel art in my life, I'm trying to improve on that front. I don't really care much about door animations. Those are like the bottom of the list of priorities. Battle animations are currently limited since I'm using the default provided and haven't had time to make custom animations yet.

4. Weird, the room tags are supposed to be interactable. It will state the character's full names and role. Stuff like the Snorlax plushie and whatnot are also interactable.

5. Yup, those are leftovers. Haven't gotten rid of it yet.

Other questions:

1. Yes, and no. The only planned ones are Asha x her evolution 3 starter. 98 percent of the fucking done in this game is by the MC, You.

2. Romance is quite literally part of the overview of this game. It is essential to the story and the character development of Asha. No slavery (geneva convention) no brute sex or rape. But my mind may change depending on poll results.

3. Double pen is on the table, the rest probably not. I will let the patrons decide, but none are planned atm.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Really enjoying this so far! As others have said, I doubt it'll be ignored by nintendo for too long. The only games I know of that were able to actually be finished before the lawsuit threats started coming in were ones that didn't actually put anything playable out until they were finished. Not exactly a lucrative business model, though. Hopefully yours manages to stay unnoticed while still allowing people to find the game and support the cause!

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Fancy seeing you here. How's your VN?
Still a lot of work before being able to release a demo.

Since I'm working on a Fangame just like you, I have big concern about copyright issues.

I'm sadly not bold enough to try it out against Nintendo given their reputation.

I hope for the best and that you will fly under Nintendo's radar.

I wish you all the luck you can have to avoid any DMCA.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Still a lot of work before being able to release a demo.

Since I'm working on a Fangame just like you, I have big concern about copyright issues.

I'm sadly not bold enough to try it out against Nintendo given their reputation.

I hope for the best and that you will fly under Nintendo's radar.

I wish you all the luck you can have to avoid any DMCA.
Best of luck friend, I eagerly await your VN. It is a dream of mine to see Ryuuko railed 7 ways to Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: Gametastic

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok, I need to address this one by one as well, to avoid confusion.

1. Point taken.

2. I made the adult characters large to add more details. And the sprites that are smaller are meant to represent children. Unfortunately, doing the same for buildings is going to kill me so I decided to not mess with those. Trust me when i say, you cannot appreciate Asha's hips as well, if I shrunk her down to the 'normal' NPC sprite size. Also, I always hated the fact that every sprite (aside from tubers and toddlers) all share similar sprite sizes in base Pokemon games.

3. Running animations are a bit janky yes, but since this is the first time I'm doing any pixel art in my life, I'm trying to improve on that front. I don't really care much about door animations. Those are like the bottom of the list of priorities. Battle animations are currently limited since I'm using the default provided and haven't had time to make custom animations yet.

4. Weird, the room tags are supposed to be interactable. It will state the character's full names and role. Stuff like the Snorlax plushie and whatnot are also interactable.

5. Yup, those are leftovers. Haven't gotten rid of it yet.

Other questions:

1. Yes, and no. The only planned ones are Asha x her evolution 3 starter. 98 percent of the fucking done in this game is by the MC, You.

2. Romance is quite literally part of the overview of this game. It is essential to the story and the character development of Asha. No slavery (geneva convention) no brute sex or rape. But my mind may change depending on poll results.

3. Double pen is on the table, the rest probably not. I will let the patrons decide, but none are planned atm.
Thanks man I truly appreciate it for answering, and hoorat fro Romnce, Iìll return playing it and check other content I may missed.
I'll stay here in the meantime
(Yeah the room tags aren't readable)

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks man I truly appreciate it for answering, and hoorat fro Romnce, Iìll return playing it and check other content I may missed.
I'll stay here in the meantime
(Yeah the room tags aren't readable)
Really weird. No issues here. Mind screenshotting? 1669033210674.png

3.80 star(s) 81 Votes