3.80 star(s) 80 Votes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Its ok

Its Ok. I do not fear the Nintendo banhammer. Those selfish buggers shut down one of my favourite fan-made pokemon games ever; Pokemon Nuclear version. This is retribution. Hahaha.
Fucking right, since pokemon games have become shit lately by negligence and laziness I I took refuge in the marvelous world of fan games, Uranium, Reborn, Snakewood and even Clover are some of the few games fan games that made my days rich, while gamefreak was making Sword and shield and other disgusting titles.
How the mighty has fallen!
I just don't want to see also this project to get abandoned and then lost to the depths of the internet, if there is truly potential here.
I'll stop bragging let's give a shot.

(Also never forget, RIP Uranium)

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Fucking right, since pokemon games have become shit lately by negligence and laziness I I took refuge in the marvelous world of fan games, Uranium, Reborn, Snakewood and even Clover are some of the few games fan games that made my days rich, while gamefreak was making Sword and shield and other disgusting titles.
How the mighty has fallen!
I just don't want to see also this project to get abandoned and then lost to the depths of the internet, if there is truly potential here.
I'll stop bragging let's give a shot.

(Also never forget, RIP Uranium)
My dead brain wanted to write Pokemon Uranium earlier but because the first thing I remembered was the 'Nuclear' typing I wrote Nuclear version instead, which is just another smol brain energy moment from me. Sorry.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
My dead brain wanted to write Pokemon Uranium earlier but because the first thing I remembered was the 'Nuclear' typing I wrote Nuclear version instead, which is just another smol brain energy moment from me. Sorry.
so how fast you will make progress updates? weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
OOOOOO the potential!!! Hope nintendo doesnt find this and tells you to put it down

Also this game made me think of one of my fav fan games ever Pokemon tower defense and when I checked their website the game has been shutdown due to upkeep costs and the death of flash gaming RIP :cry:

Also sad that pkmn pheonix rising development seems to have grinded to a halt. At least pkmn infinite fusion is still going. yay.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Don’t worry I got the reference, after all how can we forget Uranium?

Reactions: SINtax EroRR

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
“Did you ever hear the tragedy of Leaf on fire?”

Are also famous pokemon girl trainers going to appear?
Such as Cynthia or Winona?
Some of them are definitely making cameo appearances. A few will probably be Gym Leaders or part of the Elite 4.

Reactions: zARRR
3.80 star(s) 80 Votes