3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
when I'm doing the "watchtower interview" mission where you go to breezetown and perform interviews outside and on the ground floor. after i do this however i go up to the top floor and talk to seras and she says "let's talk outside" it teleports me alone outside and she remains on the top floor having not moved. she repeats the same cutscene every time i go to talk to her. How do i fix this mission?
The repeating text is a bug that happens if you missed out on affection with Seras previously.
This will be fixed. If you DM me your save file I'll fix it.

INTINGonMAIN

Oct 15, 2023
Hey how do I send the rxdata files because F95 says they are an unaccepted extension, just wondering if you want me to convert them to something specific so I don't make your life worse. Sorry to bother so much though i just enjoy the game and wanna keep playing it lol.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hey how do I send the rxdata files because F95 says they are an unaccepted extension, just wondering if you want me to convert them to something specific so I don't make your life worse. Sorry to bother so much though i just enjoy the game and wanna keep playing it lol.
Send it in a zip file.

Barcode23

Aug 14, 2020
thanks, but yes it was because the affection was not high enough. After i raised it with debug, she said she has to deliver stuff to the girl. then she showed up at the cafe.
How did you manage to raise the affection with debug mode? I can only seem to change stuff like her name or Pokemon.

WZace

Oct 24, 2020
Hello, im on the lopunny 2 event and im at the part where there is a snorlax plushie, next to it is a red tile, but I cannot interact with it, how do I advance the quest?

WZace

Oct 24, 2020
Hello, im on the lopunny 2 event and im at the part where there is a snorlax plushie, next to it is a red tile, but I cannot interact with it, how do I advance the quest?
This is really confusing, so I just reloaded the game and instead of trying to interact with the red tile, I went back up to the stairs, lopunny was there and after fighting Banette she is at the first room. I cannot do anything at this point the bars on the door way is back and I cannot progress.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
This is really confusing, so I just reloaded the game and instead of trying to interact with the red tile, I went back up to the stairs, lopunny was there and after fighting Banette she is at the first room. I cannot do anything at this point the bars on the door way is back and I cannot progress.
Okay? DM me your save file and i'll have a look.

Bam Bino

Dec 8, 2020
1704386246873.png

after Drakaiden Event 2 whenever i click pause button to save the game it showing me this error. how to fix this ?

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
I need help Seras Care package event won't start, i followed the guide but i leveled first before fighting Seras at the start of the game, i made sure to exhaust all of her dialogue in Eros town and dewfall and i just defeated the 7 in the Ship/Cruiser but Seras won't show up when the guide says she should be outside of the ship, Port Charlie

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I need help Seras Care package event won't start, i followed the guide but i leveled first before fighting Seras at the start of the game, i made sure to exhaust all of her dialogue in Eros town and dewfall and i just defeated the 7 in the Ship/Cruiser but Seras won't show up when the guide says she should be outside of the ship, Port Charlie
What version are you playing?

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes