3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
did the lag in that one city ever get fixed?
Not something we can really fix. Check the faq in the guide regarding the lag.

But dev did do the new city differently so that even if its 10x the size of eclipse, there should be no lagg

The Onion

Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm....I like this game, I will leave a comment here so the nofication will remind me about this. I will try this after done all the deadline and finish other game

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a way to bypass the second Ranger quest to fight Asha in the cafe? I forgot to do the ranger quests after my hard reset and now I I can't fight her
Im not sure what you are asking? If you forgot to do the fight you already bypassed it.

If you are asking if you can do it again, no you can not.

If you want to get the affection points you get from the fight, they are lost.

4HeadGuy

Nov 7, 2020
Im not sure what you are asking? If you forgot to do the fight you already bypassed it.

If you are asking if you can do it again, no you can not.

If you want to get the affection points you get from the fight, they are lost.
Is there a way for me to continue the other ranger quests without doing that quest or is that impossible?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Yep same thing happened to me. Any idea when this patch is coming out?
Few days. SIN is dealing with family issues so he needs some time to be with his family.
Pretty much all bugs are found, documented and fixed, we just need to wait for Sin to push the update.

Its unfortunate, we didnt want to release this version in this state here to the public but yeah...

Reactions: Hajtand

koopsiepoops

Sep 22, 2023
got a glitch after the little dancing event and it locked my character into only facing north. I cant face any other direction and it makes me unable to jump walls pick up items and couple other weird things. unplayable with bug

Imactuallygarbage

Jan 18, 2021
Another bug here, I like Michael Jackson'ing just as the next guy, but not being able to turn won't allow me to interact with something directly to my sides. This has happened after I finished the overworld event with Andaselle, next to Eros Town;

edit: Same bug as the fellow above me.

Reactions: koopsiepoops

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Hello. I've moved from the first town to Route 1 and I am getting the following error after which, the game crashes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This happens when I approach or talk to the blue haired boy in Route 1 (assuming triggering a battle). It also occurs with the little girl further in route 1 for a battle. But it doesn't occur with the northern girl with a Pidgeotto.

Attached a save.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hello. I've moved from the first town to Route 1 and I am getting the following error after which, the game crashes:

This happens when I approach or talk to the blue haired boy in Route 1 (assuming triggering a battle). It also occurs with the little girl further in route 1 for a battle. But it doesn't occur with the northern girl with a Pidgeotto.

Attached a save.
We are aware of the bug and its fixed in the upcomming patch

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
Heya, interesting take on the pokemon franchise.

EDIT:
I think I just found someone else talking about it. Searching for "running" or "animation" was not enough apparently. Forget my post :) I'll wait for the hotfix.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 81 Votes