3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Ok, im trying to playing on joiplay, I tried everything to solve the black screen error after the rival battle myself, Since using the latest version, and optimize maps, but until now, nothing, does anyone know a way to solve that?
Yup. Here you go.
A while back someone went to the JOI play discord and got a file from them. They said it fixed the problem. I'll add it here but if you feel sus about it go to the JOIplay discord and ask them yourself.

Extract and put it in the same location where the .exe is.

Reactions: Xolas

Ex13

Nov 22, 2021
Is there a way to still get the odd incense after going the quicker and more violent route in the gardevoir event where the player character is kidnapped? Because the lady won't give it as a gift that route, because she is scared...however i still want the ruthlessness route instead of the other route purely because of the dialogue at the end.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a way to still get the odd incense after going the quicker and more violent route in the gardevoir event where the player character is kidnapped? Because the lady won't give it as a gift that route, because she is scared...however i still want the ruthlessness route instead of the other route purely because of the dialogue at the end.
Not at this moment.

3.80 star(s) 81 Votes