3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It's been a while since I've played however when I did last play, this was a genuine contender for a new IP pokemon game. It was cerebral, it was fun and it was a game, something the latest pokemon games had long lost touch with. I honestly forgot about the errotica, not because it wasn't memorable but because the game play stood out. My only point of contention was that you couldn't name your player, a small thing I admit. Was it ever changed? Not that it was a problem with the chosen name, it was more that this felt like such a legitimate pokemon game, to not have that facility was just.. odd.

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
It's been a while since I've played however when I did last play, this was a genuine contender for a new IP pokemon game. It was cerebral, it was fun and it was a game, something the latest pokemon games had long lost touch with. I honestly forgot about the errotica, not because it wasn't memorable but because the game play stood out. My only point of contention was that you couldn't name your player, a small thing I admit. Was it ever changed? Not that it was a problem with the chosen name, it was more that this felt like such a legitimate pokemon game, to not have that facility was just.. odd.
Guess its time to download the latest version and find out.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Guess its time to download the latest version and find out.
Oh you tease you. It has been about.. two years? I don't get very much time to myself and now that we are into summer holidays, I get even less. I'll try but it's not up there on the list of priorities. Not because it isn't worth spending the time on by any means but because- I can risk what little R&R time I get on something new or I can spend it on something I know I'll get a return on, so to speak.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Oh you tease you. It has been about.. two years? I don't get very much time to myself and now that we are into summer holidays, I get even less. I'll try but it's not up there on the list of priorities. Not because it isn't worth spending the time on by any means but because- I can risk what little R&R time I get on something new or I can spend it on something I know I'll get a return on, so to speak.
Hmmm, yes you can name the MC :p
Glad you enjoyed the game early on. Hope you like where the game is going if you got time to play it.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hmmm, yes you can name the MC :p
Glad you enjoyed the game early on. Hope you like where the game is going if you got time to play it.
Just checked. My last post, it was about two years ago and it had my save. It was the save I spent about two hours in true pokemon fashion rerolling my starter to get the perfect stats. That's how much this game was like a pokemon game. You played it with the intention of trading your pokemon in the future.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Just checked. My last post, it was about two years ago and it had my save. It was the save I spent about two hours in true pokemon fashion rerolling my starter to get the perfect stats. That's how much this game was like a pokemon game. You played it with the intention of trading your pokemon in the future.
Even if ya dont have much time to play, but are interested in updates and hanging out with the community, feel free to join the discord. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
hey i haven't gotten to hua kumu city yet and the murder mystery is yet to be solved and its kind of stuck in my head and i wanted to post my rationale on who killed the terrible step-mom

1. she was still alive until 12 am since she ordered wine to the suite and that the hotel has no room service so the janitor does everything
i presume it was for the tryst with the chauffeur (due to the letter in his room) or just to drink since she couldn't eat the food since it was sea food

2. i don't think its the chef or the daughter they may hate her but not enough to kill her, the daughter avoids her at all cost and the chef only interacts with her during meals (i presume)

3. i am assuming the doors do not automatically locked when closed due to the daughter ability to sneak in her room steal the pen and the micro fiber information and and the only person with the master key is the husband, receptionist and the janitor

4. the basement is open to all people as it is not locked

5. she was killed and sexually assaulted

6. the "the bird is at hand, at the witching hour" note i feel is a red herring possibly a hint connecting the step mom to team creation as we see bob in the lobby though he said its to get away from toilet duty i think its to get something else

7. Blood trails in chefs room and the murder weapon a fruit knife was washed at his sink but was then thrown to the chauffeur toilet

so with all of this i think its the Janitor and here is how i think it happened

the lady orders the wine at an unreasonable hour and the janitor was woken up to bring her the wine, he noticed the tryst between the lady and the chauffeur and decided to get some action himself after the tryst ended the chauffeur left and I'm sure they locked their doors to sleep

at around 3 - 5 am the janitor starts his plan he takes the rope from the basement (i doubt the other suspects know that there is rope in the basement) and he noticed the chef leaving for shopping so the janitor went to his room grabbed the fruit knife and continued to the suite where he unlocked the door with the master key tied her up strangled her so she couldn't scream and killed her with the knife

i presume at that time it was 6 am where the janitor "cleaned" the traces of blood and cleaned the knife at the chefs room and put it back but he taught the chef has a solid alibi and that even if he put it back it could be traced back to him which in that case its better to frame the chauffeur since he was having an affair with her

so the janitor goes up he saw the chauffeur run down as quickly as possible knowing he already seen the body the janitor rushed to the chauffeur room chuck the knife in the toilet and cleaned the remaining traces as well as himself just before the rangers arrive and us the player

or the chauffeur is a really good actor

• Thinking Face

bee_egg

Jul 28, 2022
How do you go into debug mode?
To go into debug mode for Pokemon H you have to install the runtime package for RPG Maker XP as well as RPG Maker XP itself. Then you open RPG Maker XP, go to playtest, and then launch the game that way. Once you do that You can start the game. When you open up your menu you'll see an option that says "Debug".

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Haven't played this game in a while, and yet still had such a detailed, bizarre dream about it last night.

It was a ranger quest. Basically they were complaining about a giant pokemon terrorizing the area (or something? it was a dream, pretty hazy details) and asked us to put an end to it.

Eventually I (still playing the game in my dream mind you) stumbled upon a weak ratata. I somehow realized it was injured from the giant pokemon and wanted to tag along with us for the mission and wanted revenge.

Eventually I found the giant 'pokemon' (it looked kind of like a golem, but amorphous and cloudy, idk dreams are weird) and the game forced me to send out the ratata against this thing that was level 100. A level 100 Golem looking amorphous cloud.

That's when I realized the ratata was only level 1, was nicknamed David, equipped with a focus sash, and only knew the moves endeavor and quick attack. I of course immediately knew what to do, and anyone actually reading this is probably aware of where my brain was going with this in this dream lol.

Upon defeating the 'goliath' pokemon, I turned in the quest and got the focus sash item as a reward.

The dream turned weird and unrelated after that; I think it involved an old friend from middle school and something about a thumbtack.

Pretty sure this dream occurred because I watched a video recently that mentioned this infamous strategy about a lvl 1 ratata beating a lvl 100 mewtwo on smogon, and I guess this game left enough of an impression on me that I dreamed about it months after finishing current content.

Anyway, I woke up and decided I'd share this because I found it hilarious. Idk, maybe it'll give the dev an idea for a future quest or something.

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 81 Votes