3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

Jonny623

Aug 22, 2023
"3 goes back, sounds of terror

right and left sign in the mirror

an empty slab of rock"

is what i got, which doesn't make much sense

edit: nvm solved it, gotta say the reward is... steaming hot
For anyone still stuck on this, use google translate to translate the last slab in the route 4 cave puzzle. Then use your monkey brain to spam buttons. Worked for me :p

• Haha
Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
An announcement regarding next update, posted by SINtax EroRR on the discord:

Screenshot_20240526_090906_Discord.jpg
If you have further questions feel free to ask them here or on the Discord.

Also, if you want to join the community, hang out with us and talk about pokemon or whatever you like (within reason, lol) come join us on the discord server. Link can be found on the main page.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
An announcement regarding next update, posted by SINtax EroRR on the discord:

View attachment 3671922
If you have further questions feel free to ask them here or on the Discord.

Also, if you want to join the community, hang out with us and talk about pokemon or whatever you like (within reason, lol) come join us on the discord server. Link can be found on the main page.
will the next update required you to scrub data, or will we be able to use the same save?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
will the next update required you to scrub data, or will we be able to use the same save?
You only need to delete your save files if you update from a game version that is from before 0.519.
If you have game version 0.519 or above that, you are fine and do not need to delete any saves.

Guest0233

Apr 23, 2024
For some reason the game gets stuck on the last CG during the event with Viruark in Dewfall town. Also Seras somehow pops up again in the bar after the event where we call her for a drink, but can't interact with her though.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
For some reason the game gets stuck on the last CG during the event with Viruark in Dewfall town. Also Seras somehow pops up again in the bar after the event where we call her for a drink, but can't interact with her though.
Yes. Reload and do viruark 3 before doing viruark 2. This will be fixed next update.

Reactions: Guest0233

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Guys, as embarrassed as I am, I have to ask for help, I can't defeat 4th gym.

right now I'm maxing my pkmns to lvl 71, but it seems like 4th gym needs Ev training. what's advices can u give me? my team now is all 6 waifumons.

NVM Debug FTW

Last edited:
Reactions: /;/

Isael.Issei

Jul 26, 2018
There are events that are in the gallery but I can't find them in the guide and I don't know if they are in the game?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
There are events that are in the gallery but I can't find them in the guide and I don't know if they are in the game?
Not yet. The CGs are made so they are ready to be put in upcomming events.
So if there are CGs with no place in the actual game, they will be included in the future.

3.80 star(s) 81 Votes