3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

AAAA. ah

Oct 15, 2023
First of all, beautiful game. I'll preface this by saying that my English is not the best.
From the first versions I could see a ‘bit of dirt’ near some images or shiny sprites of pokemon missing. I therefore edited them.
Also, I added the shiny version of Andalaselle, Allerita, Kirlia, and Gardevoir in map (in events, that is). For Kirlia I also corrected her visualisation on the map (you can see her feet above her head in some movements).
Maybe for a future update?
That's all, I hope you appreciate the gesture and that I can contribute to this project in some way.

Mother3fan

Jan 8, 2022
Did you read what the text outside gym 4 said?
I somehow missed this dialogue? Anyhow got it going now, last question though, in the underwater factory part, there's an item but i can't get it because there is a NPC blocking the path because they're in front of the generator, do they move or what?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I somehow missed this dialogue? Anyhow got it going now, last question though, in the underwater factory part, there's an item but i can't get it because there is a NPC blocking the path because they're in front of the generator, do they move or what?
Who knows? maybe he will move eventually? try continuing playing the event.

kinganthem

May 28, 2024
ive been playing for about 10hrs now and im just gonna say its not like a typical fap game but I like the challenges and game so far. prolly the top 5 pokemon H games ive played. keep up the good work and good luck!

Reactions: blubbervink
3.80 star(s) 81 Votes