3.80 star(s) 82 Votes
Dec 15, 2019
Easy way to cheat this game is to activate debug mode, to activate create a shortcut with the Game.exe and then with the shortcut:
1. Right-click Properties
2. Find Start in: "C:\Your_Directory\Pokemon Hentai Version\Game.exe"
3. Add debug at the end
4. Click apply and then close the window
5. Open the shortcut and have fun!
By the way, to open debug either press F9 or find it in the menus.
didnt work kept on saying it couldnt find that path

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
How hard can it be to win the first fights, level up and get an easier time with new enemies?
the first fight was fine, the fight to get out of town was not, i did not know there was brush inside the town you could grind levels on.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how long is the game
about 20 minutes if you know how to use cheat engine, id say about 10 of those is getting the right numbers. or about 2 to 4 hours if you wanna make a decent pokemon team the standard way. but its probably gonna be wasted time as new version is probably gonna break the save

Reactions: Taerith

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
hmm... interesting... will wait for further updates, but very keen to play this game in future!

Sidenote: Every1 bitching around about "game difficulty". Have you played LonaRPG? not? Try it... come back about "game difficulty" after dying X-thousand times or getting caught and endlessly raped by goblins.

Cheers!

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
Oh my fucking god so many idiots complaining even about THIS. IT'S AN ALPHA 0.1, FOR FUCK'S SAKE! Could you guys not judge like this a game in its FIRST alpha state!?
I would agree with your sentiment if not for the developer telling people to basically get fucked instead of admitting that yeah it's early in development and has rough edges, so the judgement is on dev behaviour more so than the game itself. Not exactly inspiring is it?
I feel like with the dumpster fire that is Scarlet&Violet people are really down bad for any pokemon game substitute without considering if it's worth the time.
The game is CBT in it's current form and stop denying it, sure you can grind and shit but is the time needed to sink into it worth the payout? I myself would want a more challenging game and I don't mind grinding a bit but I draw the line when the game doesn't respect my time or isn't fun to begin with. So far that difficulty feels like padding for lack of content since again early alpha version. This is artificial difficulty make no mistake, it doesn't need to be a walk in the park but perhaps it shouldn't be
a punishment to play it either

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
hmm... interesting... will wait for further updates, but very keen to play this game in future!

Sidenote: Every1 bitching around about "game difficulty". Have you played LonaRPG? not? Try it... come back about "game difficulty" after dying X-thousand times or getting caught and endlessly raped by goblins.

Cheers!
While LonaRPG is ballcrushingly difficult it's existence shouldn't be an excuse for bad balance or unreasonable difficulty spikes
With the same way of thinking as the one you presented one would say that awful monetization in game A is good because game B is way worse in that regard. Or that poor performance of game X can be excused because games Y and Z had rougher launch than it had. One greater evil doesn't justify a smaller one

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
TMs are reusable, and its nice to finally see someone recognizing Suzume's cameo.
Thank you for this. I ran into money troubles before I even left the hometown. So catching things became impossible. That first TM is a definite must since the only other income is trainers.

It would be nice to either add an extra "0" to wins against trainers or triple the money you win. Otherwise money becomes a real grind and you have to prioritize pokeballs over any other purchase. By the time I got to the cave I couldn't afford a berry. To get pokeballs you need to beat trainers and to beat trainers on that first road you need to catch and train up a decent team.

I like the challenge, and you have a good game going here. But living off of covet (which hasn't had a successful steal yet) and theft. It seems like more grind than is necessary. Is there any way to tell if a pokemon you are facing has an item? That might help as well.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I'm actually surprised that a game that informs you that is hard is, indeed, hard.

Honestly I like a game where I can actually lose, it makes it more worth it when I win.

Plus it kinda forces me to shell out all the items that would otherwise grow moss in my inventory.

Reactions: jardinier

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I would agree with your sentiment if not for the developer telling people to basically get fucked instead of admitting that yeah it's early in development and has rough edges, so the judgement is on dev behaviour more so than the game itself. Not exactly inspiring is it?
I feel like with the dumpster fire that is Scarlet&Violet people are really down bad for any pokemon game substitute without considering if it's worth the time.
The game is CBT in it's current form and stop denying it, sure you can grind and shit but is the time needed to sink into it worth the payout? I myself would want a more challenging game and I don't mind grinding a bit but I draw the line when the game doesn't respect my time or isn't fun to begin with. So far that difficulty feels like padding for lack of content since again early alpha version. This is artificial difficulty make no mistake, it doesn't need to be a walk in the park but perhaps it shouldn't be
a punishment to play it either
He stated that it's early in development and has rough edges in one of his first interactions. I think it was with me, actually. So yeah, that basically nullifies your whole argument.

Oct 18, 2018
Highly recommend that you change the title. The Pokemon Company is comprised of three powerful entities that already don't want to let people using their IP without permission slide, and they've killed things like this before. It's smart not to name it on your other platforms like Patreon, but you should be obfuscating it everywhere, including here.

prncnsur

Oct 29, 2022
He stated that it's early in development and has rough edges in one of his first interactions. I think it was with me, actually. So yeah, that basically nullifies your whole argument.
Def doesn't nullify their argument. The dev has straight up told people it was intended that way. That means that when in reference to the difficulty you should assume it is as intended and isn't just rough around the edges.

There's a big difference between hard, and artificial grind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But hey, it's their game, they can do what they want with it. But that doesn't mean we can't criticise it. Personally? I think memory editors are your best friend for things like this. lol.

Also. If you want a good challenge for a pokemon game there are far better rom hacks that handle balance FAR better for difficult but not overly grindy. Look at Pokemon Vega. Difficulty through better AI, team composition. Etc. Not situations where you need to grind. lol

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes