3.70 star(s) 92 Votes

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
Man i fell so weird reading some of the comments here a lot of them are about difficulty im just over here struggling to find all the stuff you can do i still haven't found that dang zigzagoon or zorak

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Man i fell so weird reading some of the comments here a lot of them are about difficulty im just over here struggling to find all the stuff you can do i still haven't found that dang zigzagoon or zorak
The missing pokemon for the guy in the office? Check the corners of the beach. To get to the zoroark you need to explore the power plant to the right of the gym. Check the computer inside.

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
The missing pokemon for the guy in the office? Check the corners of the beach. To get to the zoroark you need to explore the power plant to the right of the gym. Check the computer inside.
Nah i thought there was a zigzagoon to catch and my rng was just horrible

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
Help, I get real bad performance in the city it starts around the pond on the beach and continues into city, it takes a long while to load the outside when leaving city buildings.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Nah i thought there was a zigzagoon to catch and my rng was just horrible
There are zigzagoons in the starting town. Not the route just outside the town, the town itself. Also, there are BELLSPROUT, MANKEY, SPEAROW and KAKUNA there (and nowhere else so far)

omnisora

Jun 17, 2019
Think I messed up getting the date event. Went past the cafe looking for a center to heal, then started exploring so did the ranger quests first. Now Asha is just sitting in the cafe eating cake. Still got the movie night at the house though? Does that mean the relationship will still be good enough moving forward?

Big-mass

May 25, 2022
i dont know why but the port charlie docks in closed and tell me see ya in the next update ? is it not updated?

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes