VN Ren'Py Pokestars [v0.14.1] [Shikashi Developer]

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
It shows V0.8 and there are post requesting v0.13. Yet under change log it show in the description, v0.8 N/A, so honestly what insensitive to you offer for us to even try this. Post postings here most do not bode well for you. Last I had an earlier version with one room, one interaction, and nothing else was a waste of time. Would like to know what has changed so please put something in the change log. Preferably details on that which has been added or updated, and be detailed. No one word or single lines synopsis. Thanks

Reactions: KhajiitHasWares

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
It shows V0.8 and there are post requesting v0.13. Yet under change log it show in the description, v0.8 N/A, so honestly what insensitive to you offer for us to even try this. Post postings here most do not bode well for you. Last I had an earlier version with one room, one interaction, and nothing else was a waste of time. Would like to know what has changed so please put something in the change log. Preferably details on that which has been added or updated, and be detailed. No one word or single lines synopsis. Thanks
Cause they're doing weird shit on itch.io it's really not the requesters fault. They have a free demo that doesn't have a version number, a $3 or something version which is v0.12, and a $6 v0.13 version.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Cause they're doing weird shit on itch.io it's really not the requesters fault. They have a free demo that doesn't have a version number, a $3 or something version which is v0.12, and a $6 v0.13 version.
Hay Shmufer, thanks for the information I was not aware of the itch.io site. Have only used f95 for many years. But thanks for explaining. Have a great day.

Reactions: OverLord gamer

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Pokestars-0.14.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​