papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
I can tell already that this game will play with the player emotions, now I'll always expect something unexpected to happen. Good luck Dev

• Love
Reactions: mitjo and SrRK

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
OK..finished playing..i think i made about 75% good choices and 25% naughty fucker choices..
1st:graphics...they are the good side of HS..the dames are beauties..there is a bit of view of the MC but very little..hopefully it stays that way..MC's should be heard and not seen..HAHAA..there are a number of very nice animations..BUT..when redacted is redacted'ing the redacted looks like a white blob of..umm..cylinder shaped eggwhite?..no idea..it looked goofy..looked normal when it redacted all over radacted's redacted
2:the story..it is clear easy to understand intelligent and the choices matter..i rollbacked to see and tried all choices..yup..they matter
3:no engrish..zero nada NONE
there is a decent length to the first release..i'd say between 30-60 minutes depending if you are a speed reader like me or a normal lower level human like EVERYONE ELSE(so humble..no ego...GO ROB!!)
so ya..everyone try this..as i said above..it has the feel of MsN but is not a copy..which is a VERY good thing..
i Totally agree with all that Rob has said here. Only thing i want to add is Noooooo Maggie.

• Sad
Reactions: SrRK
May 23, 2019
Kthulian is a good friend of mine and I'm also a fan of Ataegina. I honestly couldn't have made the game without his help. This is my first attempt at a game, so I had to teach myself coding, animation, all of it... and he helped me immensely in the coding department.

Thank you for the feedback!
Good to know who is stealing his time from developing Ataegina!! You will face my armies!! :p

You two could make a game together for the future, I'm sure it would be successful

M'95

May 17, 2019
I thought Acting lessons was evil, but this, this ....... how dare you!

On this site I have seen NTR, incest, rape, blackmail, femdom, bestiality, mutilation, but this is by far the worst most depraved!

I just dont have the words.

Maggie!!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
hmmm maybe the dog got out? hoping so for Sir Dammed sake lol oh and Rainmaker spoilers lol not everyone has played this yet. I have but not everyone lol
Yeah I edited it ... sorry, got tunnel vision of upsetness because of the ending :sneaky:

On a different note: Keep up the good work Dev, this game's gonna be a banger. Really like this first chapter!

Last edited:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Yeah I edited it ... sorry, got tunnel vision of upsetness because of the ending :sneaky:

On a different note: Keep up the good work Dev, this game's gonna be a banger. Really like this first chapter!
:LOL: Happens to the best of us. Thank you for the words of encouragement -- the quality will only be uphill from here.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Naomi's 100/10, I'll definitely keep coming back for more of her at the very least!

Chapter 1 started out really well, the only bit of criticism I'd draw would be on using a different (more realistic) dick/cum, they look a bit distracting/goofy as it is.

• Love
Reactions: mitjo and SrRK

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I might pick this up later after the Mac version has been tested. Based on the screenshots and the overview, the game looks promising.
I played the mac, it's fine.

I love this so far but am disturbed by the ending..........I love the rest of it though.

• Love
Reactions: SrRK and Zontany

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Naomi's 100/10, I'll definitely keep coming back for more of her at the very least!

Chapter 1 started out really well, the only bit of criticism I'd draw would be on using a different (more realistic) dick/cum, they look a bit distracting/goofy as it is.
Thank you for this! I think there was one other comment mentioning something similar, so it'll be something I make better in future updates.

so will this game be a harem in future update
I'm very anti-spoiler, however you will definitely have the option to romance many girls, even apart from the two female leads. Whether or not you succeed is entirely up to your decisions! Just keep in mind, great things typically come at a price!

And I'm a big fan of harems, so... ;)

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Dev this was a very good start. I genuinely felt emotionally invested in the characters. And the story setup is decent as well.
So please please please do not pull an Acting Lessons. I could legit almost not finish that game.

• Love
Reactions: SrRK
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes