ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lotsa yumyum lots of story...ya gotta save some of your peen bloodrush for your upper brain and read cause it's story driven...can't really say more without spoiling but...dont be mid beverage sip in the last scene

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of v0.4

Note:
This is an unofficial compressed version of this game and is unsupported by the developer. Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended. As always, thanks to bas for the delicious crunchiness.

Original: 1.93GB
Compressed: 489MB

- - -

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Awesome update, story is really good, I'm quite intrested who will be the new villan for next chapter, or maybe this time we will focus on going clean with cheating. Either way, for me it's now one of the best games out here in terms of story.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Thought this was abandoned, thank fuck it's not
I wouldn't call it abandoned, but it's definitely a game under artificial breathing system, since it isn't clearly the creator priority and if radiant gets even more popular nothing say that it wouldn't be dropped to focus on it. We'll see i'll enjoy this update for now but i am not optimistic in this game lifespan.

Reactions: arms99

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I made a post a while ago and I'm glad that people on here told me it's still active. It brought a tear to my manly eye and an erection in my pants for the next hr or so.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Banish
Jan 28, 2019
I just started.
Just finished the first date.
Just went back to her house for my phone.

Not going to use spoilers... this is so early in the game it spoils nothing.

What the fuck is with this kind of decision making in games, where some attackers appears, and after subduing them, the MC chooses to allow them to leave?
I have the fucker pinned. Why not tell her to call the cops?
This is the kind of think that almost always will come up again later, when the guy I stopped tries for revenge or to hurt on of the girls... it's so cliched it hurts, and it seems to be allowed to happen merely to ensure a source of drama later in the game.
Why not just hold him until the police are called?

I'm sorry. That's just not an action any person would ever take. It defies belief. And it's a red flag when it comes to the quality of a game's writing.
I plan to keep playing, but I didn't expect to be this disappointed, this fast.

aob86

May 12, 2019
i love this game and it was a good update but for all the time between update there is not that much there and if the next update takes the same amount of time as this one then we will only see 1 more this year which is sad

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
The update is really good. Is it almost 6 months of development time good? The quality is there but it is short. I am still of the mindset, despite SirD assuring me otherwise, that radiant has disrupted Polaritys development. Unless he had to rerender every scene when he rewrote the script for this chapter I can't think of any other reason why it has taken almost half a year to get out. I think the good drpinkcake and Phillygames have released 2 updates in the development time of this update. It all smells a bit fishy to me.

The first bump in the road was a big one. Hopefully SirD Tyres weren't deflated.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The update is really good. Is it almost 6 months of development time good? The quality is there but it is short. I am still of the mindset, despite SirD assuring me otherwise, that radiant has disrupted Polaritys development. Unless he had to rerender every scene when he rewrote the script for this chapter I can't think of any other reason why it has taken almost half a year to get out. I think the good drpinkcake and Phillygames have released 2 updates in the development time of this update. It all smells a bit fishy to me.

The first bump in the road was a big one. Hopefully SirD Tyres weren't deflated.
You don't do renders in Illusion based games, you make screenshots. ;)

aob86

May 12, 2019

While it may not be the case with this creator, I have seen it before where they start work on something else and all of a sudden the updates for the current game disappear. i was a patreon for another developer for 7/8 months. he just stopped updating got some lame ass excuse after a few months about his PC being broken and too stressed to post about it. he then posted once a month to make it look like like he was still doing stuff and then low and behold after 6 months of this crap he releases an remastered addition of his previous game, i stopped being his patreon after that. in fact the stuff he promised for last october was only released a couple of months ago. that should give you an idea how bad it was.

Also i just looked on patreon and radiant gets nearly 5 times the amount a month as polarity so would make sense radiant was given priority

Harihoes

May 31, 2017
While it may not be the case with this creator, I have seen it before where they start work on something else, and all of a sudden the updates for the current game disappear. I was a patreon for another developer for 7/8 months. he just stopped updating got some lame-ass excuse after a few months about his PC being broken and too stressed to post about it. he then posted once a month to make it look like he was still doing stuff and then low and behold after 6 months of this crap he releases a remastered edition of his previous game, I stopped being his Patreon after that. in fact, the stuff he promised for last October was only released a couple of months ago. that should give you an idea of how bad it was.

Also, I just looked on Patreon and radiant gets nearly 5 times the amount a month as polarity so would make sense radiant was given priority
If what you say is true then it might take 6 more months to get an update... the game is interesting, it is not a masterpiece but waiting too much for an update.... no...

Reactions: blahblah25
Jan 28, 2019
I just started.
Just finished the first date.
Just went back to her house for my phone.

Not going to use spoilers... this is so early in the game it spoils nothing.

What the fuck is with this kind of decision making in games, where some attackers appears, and after subduing them, the MC chooses to allow them to leave?
I have the fucker pinned. Why not tell her to call the cops?
This is the kind of think that almost always will come up again later, when the guy I stopped tries for revenge or to hurt on of the girls... it's so cliched it hurts, and it seems to be allowed to happen merely to ensure a source of drama later in the game.
Why not just hold him until the police are called?

I'm sorry. That's just not an action any person would ever take. It defies belief. And it's a red flag when it comes to the quality of a game's writing.
I plan to keep playing, but I didn't expect to be this disappointed, this fast.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other aspects of the game are still keeping me here, but I'm more than a little annoyed.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Also i just looked on patreon and radiant gets nearly 5 times the amount a month as polarity so would make sense radiant was given priority
Polarity would have a lot more if it had a regular schedule. See if radiant stays that high if its 8 months per update. Radiant also has the advantage that its being done by 2 developers that already making great games, so it had a fanbase already established just off their previous work.

aob86

May 12, 2019
If what you say is true then it might take 6 more months to get an update... the game is interesting, it is not a masterpiece but waiting too much for an update.... no...
I will say one thing, if i was a patreon to the creator and i was paying him all that time while he maybe worked on another game i would be mad but i'm not, its a free game for me so i only have limited rights in my opinion to complain. waiting all this time sucked but whats there is good and i didn't pay anything for it

aob86

May 12, 2019
Polarity would have a lot more if it had a regular schedule. See if radiant stays that high if its 8 months per update. Radiant also has the advantage that its being done by 2 developers that already making great games, so it had a fanbase already established just off their previous work.
polarity still gets a BIG amount a month at the minute, none of the creator's i support on patreon get ANYWHERE near that amount, its more than enough to get other people to work on the game assuming its not his full time job and as for radiant with that amount of patreon money it should be a damn good game in the future

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes