Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The idea is nice, the renders aren't horrible, but do leave a lot of room for improvement.

The interface though, is rather tedious. Before you click an object or character, you have to select the action you want to use on the object (use/move to/talk/look/nothing), which is rather inconvenient. More convenient would be to click an object or person, and then be presented the available options.
When talking to someone, you've talked to that person, and that's it. It would be really nice if we could talk to that person again and get some response, even if the response was just something in the vain of "I just told you to grab your helmet and take the motorbike to patrol the Red Light District".
The same door is used for the briefing room, a storage area, and I recall going through that same door for something else, but I forgot what it was.. This definitely requires some more variety in backgrounds and sceneries.

Names (characters, the city, licenseplates) are hopefully just placeholders, or we're going to need a LOT more corny humor for them to fit in. I mean, the characters (and other assets) are styled realistic instead of cartoony, the characters act serious instead of overly stereotyped, the story so far is about serious stuff (murder, passing through red lights) instead of comical antics. So those names just don't mesh well with the rest of the game.

Finally, a hint system or questlog would probably be beneficial. As it is now, it's maybe something to look forward to for the hardcore adventure players from the 80's and 90's, but even most of those got used to certain "conveniences" within games by now. And, hate to say it, but most people who played Larry or Police Quest made frequent use of walkthroughs that were commonly published in computer magazines. Many magazines during that time even came with one or more cd-roms or disks, which didn't just contain some demos and outdated full games, but often also contained a folder with walkthroughs for most games released during the past year.

Overall, this looks like a very early techdemo (which it is), with lots of placeholders and a very crude mock up interface. It has potential, but needs a lot of improvements before it will really start to capture attention. It obviously already got some attention here, but that attention might have already cost Caciotta some potential future interest. So, instead of moving forward with the storyline (except for maybe releasing one or two sexy scenes to re-capture interest), I'd suggest to spend a lot of time improving the interface. Make it look slick, add more interactions, even if they're pointless or just repeats of what was previously said, figure out the exact tone and style of the game.

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
Being able to click on an object and then choosing your interaction might improve the gameplay. It is also hard to read what the labels on the rooms are. Has the potential to be a fun game but the UI needs to be improved.

Last edited:

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for contribution.
Police Gun have a old classic point & click adventure UI like Sam'n'Max.
To switch between the mouseicons you can only use the right mousebutton or the mousewheel.
I'm trying to improve the UI as suggested but I'm finding more difficulties, probably due to limitations of free I've used.
I'm sorry, but for now, I can continue only storyline development with others suggested improvements.

Last edited:
Reactions: fugazi666

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Is this game still being developed or has it been abandoned?
Not abandoned.
See in my patreon page new version 0.14

Change Log:
- v0.14
New: See doors descriptions on mouseover
New: Add game icon
New: Lunch break with sergeant. Handjob as first sex content.
New tags: Adventure, Big tits, Handjob
Bug: Correct some minor error

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
so stupid question but how do i get of the motorcycle ? i got to the mall only option i can find to interact with is the radio but nobody is responding and i can't get to the items like gun keys and so on.

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
so stupid question but how do i get of the motorcycle ? i got to the mall only option i can find to interact with is the radio but nobody is responding and i can't get to the items like gun keys and so on.
When you are in Mall, do you see a white car run a red light or not?

Here right step for first motor patrol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
When you are in Mall, do you see a white car run a red light or not?

Here right step for first motor patrol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes i did see it i just couldn't figure out what to do but i found the "turn on sirens" switch eventually . Thanks for the answer I am a bit rusty with point and click last game i played of that kind was Dracula back on PSOne .

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
New version with a different interface as requested in this forum :)

Change-log:

- v0.15

New: Removed old UI with mouse scroll action icons. New Interface use mouse over to show suggested actions and single click to execute them. You must restart the game. No previous save point are usable.

New: Some minor changes.

Last edited:

onch21

Apr 24, 2018
I don't find the siren. I tried to click everywhere but I didn't find the spot. I was expecting it to be the red button. Which one is it ?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes