Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
i feel like this is a troll just to put the big "Crime Scene" photo in the forums, with the rest of the game just there as an excuse. i mainly feel this way because it overs "no sexual-content" and you have to be pretty daft to post a point and click adventure game with no sexual content in a sex oriented sight. considering the guy has modded other games on his patreon account, he knows whats up. the only crime here is the lack of police officers getting fucked by the innocents they've framed to build their own careers.

passing over this one like its a jewish fucking holiday.

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
This is my first step into developing games, but I’ll give my very best to offer you a good game experience.
I'm not a native English, so sorry for my bad english.

The story, all names, characters and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious.
No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and product is intended or should be inferred.

This is an alpha demo version and actually does not have sexual content.

Uploaded a fix for error, Guncity not Guntown in my patreon page

I will correct others errors report here and I will insert sexual content with next releases

Any contributions are greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Last edited:

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
This is my first step into developing games, but I’ll give my very best to offer you a good game experience.
I'm not a native English, so sorry for my bad english.

The story, all names, characters and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious.
No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and product is intended or should be inferred.

This is an alpha demo version and actually does not have sexual content.

Uploaded a fix for error, Guncity not Guntown in my patreon page

I will correct others errors report here and I will insert sexual content with next releases

Any contributions are greatly appreciated, thanks :)
So classic Sierra Police Quest is the inspiration? I wouldn't mind that, playing police quest with a kinky twist ;)
especially Police Quest 1 and 3 with a bit of regular police work game loop.You know, blowjobs for speed tickets and such ;)
(If I remember correctly, Sonny Bonds did pickup a speeding girl as a girlfriend ;) )

Edit: and Adventure Creator site looks really old school, maybe something more modern like would be helpful? they do classic LucasArts adventures as well as modern ones like everything Deadlic games did.

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Aww, I thought we were gonna play as a literal gun. :/

Does a kinetic novel also fall into this categery even though it is not technically a game ?? because this also seem to be getting into adult game section even though it is better to create none adult game section. This is confusing if people start looking for adult games and all of these types will start popping up under the same section.

Same can be said when they started to place netori games under NTR game.
There's the no sexual content tag at least.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
every once in a while you find an absolute diamond on this website.

And then there's shit like this that not even a fly would go near.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
So this game, rather than the average Ren'Py game featuring SmoothFace McLongDick, features a long blonde-haired protagonist with the name SmoothFace McNoSex, his incel twin brother.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Maybe at this point a 'no sexual content YET' tag, or something that conveys that meaning, in order to distinguish early early on games from softcore games and such in the tag system would be useful?

Reactions: luisar018

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Since nobody supports this buddy caciottone to date at his Patreon,
better he doesn't abandon his other project Valkyrie Chronicles. Looking forward for next releases.
:love:
389669_screenshot4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: McWoodz
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes