RPGM Completed Polidog Patrol [Final] [UNTENDO]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
This game just keeps getting me lost. I need to go to Gran Paradiso, but I can't find my way through the fog. I can find the enemy fortress, which I'm not supposed to go to yet, but the city itself I can't find.

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
This game just keeps getting me lost. I need to go to Gran Paradiso, but I can't find my way through the fog. I can find the enemy fortress, which I'm not supposed to go to yet, but the city itself I can't find.
Can someone help me with this? Or maybe direct me to a guide?

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
Okay, so, I need to find the guy with a key to the sewers in Grand Paradiso, I know he is in the backstreet, but I don't know where in it. I went through all that area and, even though its small, I can't find him.

keven180

Nov 13, 2020
Is someone has a problem with control command 'throw'?
why am I pressing Ctrl or 'C' cannot do throw action except to do run action?
thanks for answer it.

Imfaster

Nov 9, 2018
It mean you have given damage to all the enemy put together regardless you stop mid way to continue the story or not. Just defeat as many enemy as much as possible. And yes, you can Edit the save file if you use Save Edit here .
ok i can multiply items but stats no clue can you show me how to change the stats

Alex.w

Dec 21, 2019
ok i can multiply items but stats no clue can you show me how to change the stats
Like the way you go change the items, you saw this (image 1) when you scroll down.
Example if your HP is 2622 and you put 9999. It will become 12621.(image 2)
And if put another 99999.(image 3) It will become, well you know the rest.(image 4)
I've never make all my character too strong because it be too hard to do all the Achievement. i just level them out normally.
Cause if you achieve 90% of the Achievement, you can get an Infinite Jump Skill.
Good Luck.

Bananaboss

Oct 7, 2021
Why I can't save my progess. Everytime i quit playing the game all of my progress are gone... Kinda sad i lost all 500000 gelly... Please help me!

Last edited:

Alex.w

Dec 21, 2019
Why I can't save my progess. Everytime i quit playing the game all of my progress are gone... Kinda sad i lost all 500000 gelly... Please help me!
Did you go back to the Headquarters or any other Branch check point to save from the police dog before you quit? Reminder there is no auto-save in this game. Once you quit, you definitely lost all your progress.

Bananaboss

Oct 7, 2021
Y
Did you go back to the Headquarters or any other Branch check point to save from the police dog before you quit? Reminder there is no auto-save in this game. Once you quit, you definitely lost all your progress.
Yes, I save it before i quit the game

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes