RPGM Completed Polidog Patrol [Final] [UNTENDO]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Alex.w

Dec 21, 2019
Erm. Having some trouble finding the "wall climbing skill" to get to grand Cayon. Anyone know where to find it?
I don't think you can use Wall Kick Jump Skill yet. Because you can only get it during progressing the story. But you can jump over if you have Big Jump Skill then follow up with a Aerial Jump Skill.

Reactions: Nicksteward2911

Monamy

May 25, 2019
I reached so far in the game, but once I enter some kind of building an error keeps popping up which pauses my game and tells me it failed to load "Liquid Time & Solid Air" bgm. Strangely, I have that file in my bgm folder. Did that happen to any of you guys?

Imfaster

Nov 9, 2018
Naamloos.jpg
i found a way to unlock this but i am bad at art so who want a guide to fix the dicks :p and probly naked char to play who knows :)

zeeblader

Nov 22, 2021
how can i access public restroom on okavango? i've search everywhere for the backstreet on there but i never found it

Homobound

Jun 12, 2020
For sex without using the secret commands:
  • approach KO'd enemy
  • go into unarmed/neutral stance (so that the downed enemy is selected for item search)
  • use fleshlight
Works on male and female enemies, bosses (including the secret and final bosses(!))

Note on secret and final boss: if you're not confident on your CQC skill but have high AIM skill, get 'Smoke', 'Post-Nut', and 'Beast Heart' Status Effects. Dodge attacks to get Tech Chances, and I recommend using either Rifle or Assault Rifle.
Consider stocking up on AEDs (sounds like heresy, but yes they're basically full-heals), improving guts, turning Smart Assist off, and improving aforementioned guns to the max.
Thank you for this but fleshlights are kind of hard to find. What are the secret commands?

sr_rau

Jan 31, 2021
Is there an uncensored patch or something like that? Also, will the other game from the same author be published here?

Reactions: swelysson

LEMile

Jun 8, 2018
Finished on 90.87%, I hate backtracking so I'll leave it at that. Game was really fun!

Sucks that performance fluctuates on most areas, especially with the Fog, Snow, Bathhouse Steam, etc.. I loved the few moments of quality performance with the "forced solo" boss fight and the Special underground prison cell fights where the combat flows much more smoothly... Err, Shiba is alone on both of those areas. Maybe the buddies DO reduce THAT much performance. Hmm.

Anyway, is there a reward for finishing 100% and/or getting to the bottom of the Special underground prison cell? Is it worth the grind?

Edit: Got to the final underground level (100) and it was a very nice hard boss fight. Boss can be abused by shift dodge spam and Technical Hits. Bit of a grind to get there though. Beating it didn't change my achievement level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broliat
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes