POLL: When you see a game with the gay tag, what do you do?

When you see a game with the gay tag, what do you do?

• Check to see if gay content can be turned off, then give it a try if there's content I like.

Votes: 373 42.9%
  • I like gay content, so I'd check the game out.

Votes: 238 27.4%
  • I'd never play it, even if gay content can be turned off, and the women are extremely hot & sexy.

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I don't. I exclude gay tags. I would never play a game with the gay tag, PERIOD.

Votes: 148 17.0%
  • Other, I'll respond in thread.

Votes: 49 5.6%

• Total voters

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Oh you learn many new things as you get older. One of them is that there are many gays here. Maybe you can rack in more money catering to these homosexual men that love dicks and balls. (women definitely love gay men making love to each other)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
For me it's like people taking a dump, have no problem with that, but please don't do it in front of my face, because to me it's just disgusting.

So I voted "I don't play it", because even if it can be turned off, the chances that the tone/other content is to my taste will be very slim. If that wouldn't be the case, I wouldn't have a problem with optional gay stuff.
This is still useful feedback. I understand where you're coming from. I've played games where optional content is off, but the theme I was trying to avoid still seeps its way in, in subtle ways, so I get where you're coming from. Some people get burned by too many games, so when a game comes out, promising the same switch to turn off content you don't like, you worry you may get burned again.

Reactions: hellohello95zone

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Other
I do nothing really. I don't really give it any much thought or attention, while I'm not a fan of MaleXMale type of content, I know there's a few or many who would be into that, I wouldn't discredit the game or bad mouth the dev for including such content in the thread itself, I actually appreciate a developer who caters to all sorts of kinks. Like if it's an update which adds said content, I wouldn't stop playing, I'd carry on, if it's a path that I can avoid then I will, and if I can't, I'll just skip through.

However if it's a game that dedicates itself to that 'gay' content, then like I said, I just won't pay it any mind. I won't ignore the thread or anything, it would be just another game on the site for me... I don't really ignore anything (with the exception of some 'borderline' stuff...)

I think a lot of people need to adopt this kind of mindset, as an Uploader, I've seen many users just absolutely bash the game/developer or even those who like the content to a point they think they have the right to judge one other's kinks, like just ignore the thread or move on... But yeah going off topic now. That's pretty much what I'd do.