ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Update v0.005 is now out!

Hope you guys enjoy the update. I had a lot of fun making the new scenes and am really happy with what I've done.

To note, there is quite a bit more duplication in event counts than normal, but there's still enough new content for this to be one of the bigger updates I've done since launch.

For those doing any modding or translation, here are the places where old code was changed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always appreciate any and all feedback. Truly hope you can enjoy the game experience.

Thanks for playing my game! I truly enjoy working on this project. Thanks!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Polyturnon [v0.005] [ZinkoPoly]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Polyturnon-0.005
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
" What if you could win the lottery, be filthy rich, and buy an island populated with beautiful women?"

Well if it was me, I would populate the Island with sexy girls I would like to fuck. I like girls with normal sized breasts... not balloons. So most of the girls in the game would have to leave the Island.

See super rich guys don't have to build up a bunch of stats and grind for shit... they have money and power.. so girls will fuck them whenever he wants....

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
" What if you could win the lottery, be filthy rich, and buy an island populated with beautiful women?"

Well if it was me, I would populate the Island with sexy girls I would like to fuck. I like girls with normal sized breasts... not balloons. So most of the girls in the game would have to leave the Island.

See super rich guys don't have to build up a bunch of stats and grind for shit... they have money and power.. so girls will fuck them whenever he wants....
I get you, I also hate big breasts.
A flat manly-... I mean realistic chest is far better.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I get you, I also hate big breasts.
A flat manly-... I mean realistic chest is far better.
I don't "hate" big breasts. I just don't really like giant fake boobs. I don't care if a woman has naturally large breasts.. I would date a woman regardless of her breast size if she was nice. And if you are hinting I am gay because I don't like giant boobs.... well that is on you. peace

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
I've updated with the new events for 0.005, so that'll help people find the new content.

As an aside: the regex's I wrote last time truly make updating the spreadsheet a breeze, I only downloaded the update some 15m ago.

Cshackleford

Jul 13, 2021
Update v0.005 is now out!

Hope you guys enjoy the update. I had a lot of fun making the new scenes and am really happy with what I've done.

To note, there is quite a bit more duplication in event counts than normal, but there's still enough new content for this to be one of the bigger updates I've done since launch.

For those doing any modding or translation, here are the places where old code was changed:

I always appreciate any and all feedback. Truly hope you can enjoy the game experience.

Thanks for playing my game! I truly enjoy working on this project. Thanks!
Any chance we will see character development ie characters like phoebe getting sluttier or characters like tara getting less slutty or more tame?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Any chance we will see character development ie characters like phoebe getting sluttier or characters like tara getting less slutty or more tame?
Yes, there are three types of character development planned.

First, the plan is to have each character have their own "story" that is progressed through. This is what the Progress number is, and the Progress Hint is only for this content.

Second, there are also closer relationships between certain characters that involve each other. One example being Kately, the pink hair busty from Class One, and Helena, the purple hair busty from Class Two, having a friendship that results in a lot of events together. So, there's a progressive story between the relationship of the main character and these two and the dynamics of that. I try to avoid the Progress of one character being tied to the progress of another (in case a player likes how one character looks but isn't into the other) but for some characters and some situations it can't be helped. To note, with 69 girls there are 2,346 unique combinations of duos, and not all duos are all that close relationship-wise. So far in v0.005 there have been 367 out of 2,346 matchups shown on screen (whether in large groups or just the two).

Third, there are events that can happen once certain thresholds have been met. These are very few and far between so far. In v0.005 there is an event on the beach with the teachers of Class Four and Five that require the teacher of Class Five be way more slutty than she would be simply from following the steps of the progress hints. So, not only will there be story content about characters getting sluttier but there will also be many events that only happen once the player has risen the Slutty/Love/Anger of a particular girl.

In the future, I will be adding way more of each of these three types.

To be clear, this game is much a more a fuckfest than a story-based game, for sure. However, I want there to be enough story there so that it isn't 69 copies of the same girl for the player to fuck. I strive to make them all unique and different, even if some of those differences are quite subtle.

Hope that answers your question!

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Big boobs everywhere lovin it when i'm in the mood for the big ones and hotty hot hot babes.
One thing i did notice is that the MC's hands look like those of Deadpools after he had a hand chopped off and it's growing back like babies hand.
e610.gif
Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: ZinkoPoly
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes