ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
There are many repeatable scenes that says I need to "Make progress with MC" to unlock, but I cant make any progress anymore. My hints only tell me to attend to the 10 am meeting in secretary room, but I already did it. What should I do to unlock there scenes?
Spoiler tag about your situation to avoid spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anhe

Jan 1, 2018
Spoiler tag about your situation to avoid spoilers

I have this same issue actually, and just assumed it was content ended.
Progress 3 with MC, I have no outstanding event nor repeat event with any character left.
I've tested the two positive options multiple times.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I have this same issue actually, and just assumed it was content ended.
Progress 3 with MC, I have no outstanding event nor repeat event with any character left.
I've tested the two positive options multiple times.

I have a theory.

Reactions: Garedo

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Polyturnon to v0.008.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

kringemaster

Jan 29, 2018
Game is solid. It's a true sandbox, and I really like it. I will say though, I wish the MC would say something other than beautiful, it gets very repetitive.

Also, when you fuck Gabriela in the gym, it doesn't increase the times you fucked her in the girls menu.

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

DwainRock

Jan 26, 2021
screenshot3953.png

I can't get it to trigger. I never run into her.

I maxed all others and did every repeatable scene too. (Except the ones that rely on Serafinas progress obviously)

What am I doing wrong?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
View attachment 2972410

I can't get it to trigger. I never run into her.

I maxed all others and did every repeatable scene too. (Except the ones that rely on Serafinas progress obviously)

What am I doing wrong?
It looks like I made a mistake in my code. It wasn't supposed to let you have sex with her at all yet, but a mistake in an if statement in the sleeping scene allowed it and since that happened the game is blocking the progress content.

I will need to fix this in the next version of the game. My apologies!

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
Bloody hell this game is crazy with all of these horny sluts. I'm expecting the dev to quit because the scope of the game is too great.

I am wondering what's up with all the goofy ass names though.

kringemaster

Jan 29, 2018
Bloody hell this game is crazy with all of these horny sluts. I'm expecting the dev to quit because the scope of the game is too great.

I am wondering what's up with all the goofy ass names though.
theres only so many names, and you can change their names as you wish so

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Damn... really wanted to like the game, but way too many unnatural looking "overgrown balloon titties" really starting to being a turn off, feeling disgusted even.

• Angry
Reactions: anhe

anhe

Jan 1, 2018
Damn... really wanted to like the game, but way too many unnatural looking "overgrown balloon titties" really starting to being a turn off, feeling disgusted even.
I mean.. Should not come as any surprise if you look at the previews, banner of all characters and including the tags?

This was one of the reasons I got intersted in the game in the first place. Each to their own I guess. :ROFLMAO:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
I mean.. Should not come as any surprise if you look at the previews, banner of all characters and including the tags?

This was one of the reasons I got intersted in the game in the first place. Each to their own I guess. :ROFLMAO:
yeah, but like I said, wanted to like, gave it a chance, still, overgrown balloon titties are just really not my cup of tea after all. glad my girls irl dont have these overgrown balloon titties, dont want "suffocated by overgrown titties during sex" written on my tombstone :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: anhe

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone! I'd like to give an update on the upcoming v0.009 release.

Currently I've completed a variety of smaller events that I'm happy with and I think this update is going to be more focused on some of the small things rather than be a huge update. I think this work well having the v0.009 update be small so I can go full bore on the update after (where I am debating dropping one of the 0s in the version number to signify a much more polished game compared to the game in its initial release).

The timeline for the release of v0.009 is the week of October 29th to November 4th.

Hopefully you're enjoying my game! I look forward to when I can release the next version.

Cheers!

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I have a small suggestion about finding events with girls.
Right now it takes alot of time to see through the whole list just to know their progress hints.

I'd like to have a simple list made of 1 line of text for each girl like:
Alexa - bedroom 2pm
Teresa - private beach 9-11pm
Livia - Lizza's 11pm

So all possible event hints fit in one-two pages of text.
It will be even better, if events that are available right now are displayed in different text color.
For example, if right now is 10pm, then "Teresa - private beach 9-11pm" is shown in white and inactive events are greyed.

When you reach max progress with some girl - her name disappears from the list, and you can use her schedule screen to find her.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZinkoPoly

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
This game is missing "anal sex" tag.
I was plesantly surprised that its actually in the game. Havent played all the content yet, hope to find more kinky stuff. ;)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes