ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
This game is missing "anal sex" tag.
I was plesantly surprised that its actually in the game. Havent played all the content yet, hope to find more kinky stuff. ;)
At the time of game release, there wasn't any anal, and there's only been a couple scenes added since. I have avoided adding any event types which will be a small percentage of the game (milf would be another example of this, with only one mother out of 69 female characters).

I know F95Zone is going through a tag update coming up, so I assume the tags are going to be updated/changed by that. I'm hoping that when that comes someone will be super nice and handle it all for me so I can take it easy :ROFLMAO:. There's a lot of new tags.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
A small error in scene where MC meets Teresa(college Admin) on private beach at night.

MC says: You're gorgeous, why wouldnt I?
But its marked as Teresa's words.

PS: Sorry, I cant attach screenshot, seems like some problems with ISP and content blocking.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is there an Android version?
Yes, done by Eonor. I play the 0.007 version that Eonor put out. Here's a link to the post with the 0.008 version:

Updated my compressed Android port of Polyturnon to v0.008.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Also, a heads up: I might be a couple days late in putting out v0.009. I'm trying to get everything done within the previously announced window (Oct 29th to Nov 4th) but it's possible I'm a few days late. Still have more content I need to add and then a plethora of bug fixes to work on. Appreciate everybody's patience in waiting for the next release!

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
Yes, done by Eonor. I play the 0.007 version that Eonor put out. Here's a link to the post with the 0.008 version:

Also, a heads up: I might be a couple days late in putting out v0.009. I'm trying to get everything done within the previously announced window (Oct 29th to Nov 4th) but it's possible I'm a few days late. Still have more content I need to add and then a plethora of bug fixes to work on. Appreciate everybody's patience in waiting for the next release!
quick progress update?

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Quick progress update on the upcoming v0.009.

I plan on finishing the update in the next 1-2 days. Thus, with a day of wiggle room, I will be releasing the update sometime between Nov 7th and Nov 9th.

The update will be a medium-sized update compared to other updates I have done. I have also incorporated some of the great ideas posted as suggestions here in this thread.

My apologies for the delay on this one. I do strive to hit the deadlines but for this one I really feel like I needed these last two events to fill out the update and give it some heft. Thankfully the renders for the last event (and what will be used for the repeatable counterpart) were completed tonight and I only need to do the programming/writing. Hopefully the content will be up to your expectations!

Thank you all for waiting for me!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello Everyone!

Update v0.009 is now out!

The Enhancing Update is all about adding some small scenes here and there that I feel enhance the game experience, as well as some quality of life updates to the UI that came from the excellent suggestions in this thread. To those who have made suggestions, I very much appreciate them!

Hopefully you'll enjoy this update, as I feel that some of these scenes are some of the hottest I've made (in my opinion).

For those doing any modding or translation, here are the places where old code was changed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any and all feedback, critiques, and criticisms are welcome. If there are suggestions that you have made to improve the game that have not made it into the game, it's possible it's on my "to do" list and I'll hopefully get to it or do something in the same vein, eventually.

Hope you enjoy the update and have fun playing!

Cheers!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Masturbation, Oral sex, Sleep sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Romance, School setting, Sandbox
Hi,
I haven't played your game yet because of the unavoidable Lesbian.
I wanted to check to see if you made it so that the lesbian content is optional now or at least that you can ignore the lesbian girls.
I would like to try your game but that is one non-vanilla fetish that has been overworked to the point that it is a trope and is boring.
I would much rather only see content involving only the MC having sex.

• Sad
Reactions: thedude176

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hi,
I haven't played your game yet because of the unavoidable Lesbian.
I wanted to check to see if you made it so that the lesbian content is optional now or at least that you can ignore the lesbian girls.
I would like to try your game but that is one non-vanilla fetish that has been overworked to the point that it is a trope and is boring.
I would much rather only see content involving only the MC having sex.
Sorry, there is unavoidable lesbian content in my game. I understand if you'd rather not play my game because of it. It's a tiny fraction of the game but it's important for several character arcs and cannot be removed with a toggle.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i played when was 0,002 now im scare to play again,almost 90 girls ,how the fuck you can actually be attracted to anyone,if you dont have time to meet them all? dev i'm sincerily admire your work but dude stop adding sluts and pls add more story content

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
Quick progress update on the upcoming v0.009.

I plan on finishing the update in the next 1-2 days. Thus, with a day of wiggle room, I will be releasing the update sometime between Nov 7th and Nov 9th.

The update will be a medium-sized update compared to other updates I have done. I have also incorporated some of the great ideas posted as suggestions here in this thread.

My apologies for the delay on this one. I do strive to hit the deadlines but for this one I really feel like I needed these last two events to fill out the update and give it some heft. Thankfully the renders for the last event (and what will be used for the repeatable counterpart) were completed tonight and I only need to do the programming/writing. Hopefully the content will be up to your expectations!

Thank you all for waiting for me!
i played when was 0,002 now im scare to play again,almost 90 girls ,how the fuck you can actually be attracted to anyone,if you dont have time to meet them all? dev i'm sincerily admire your work but dude stop adding sluts and pls add more story content
Its a nice change of pace imo from the grind that is most games meanwhile this one just hands it to you. There's other games out there if you want a heavily plot focused expereince

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Polyturnon to v0.009.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is the the event list doc still active if so can we pin it? I'm trying to make sure I haven't missed anything
LokiSalmon used to do a nice spreadsheet but I think it's time I did a version so that there's no pressure on anybody else to do something for my game.

I've created a spreadsheet for use by everybody. If this is useful, I can produce it going forward with each release. It has my notes on what each event is, but please be aware that certain events have strange triggers (for example, College Admin Progress 2 is used for meeting all the girls in the College).

Here is the file, and if it's in any way helpful please let me know so I can make sure to do one every time I release an update:

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes