ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Any news on what we might see in the upcoming update?
Sure! So far I've completed 21 events (including duplicates) with 9 repeatable sex scenes. This is on top of some blowjobs and titjobs. I also have another repeatable sex scene rendered and awaiting writing/programming.

I've done some houses for non-College ladies, and overall have done some content I think is really fun.

I have a bit over a week left to do any additional events. I'm hoping to start amping up the production to get as large an update as possible. I already have enough for a "medium" sized update, but I really want to make this 10th version special by being large and in charge.

Hope that answers your question, and hope everyone is looking forward to to the update! Can't wait to get it out to you all.

Cheers!

Cshackleford

Jul 13, 2021
Sure! So far I've completed 21 events (including duplicates) with 9 repeatable sex scenes. This is on top of some blowjobs and titjobs. I also have another repeatable sex scene rendered and awaiting writing/programming.

I've done some houses for non-College ladies, and overall have done some content I think is really fun.

I have a bit over a week left to do any additional events. I'm hoping to start amping up the production to get as large an update as possible. I already have enough for a "medium" sized update, but I really want to make this 10th version special by being large and in charge.

Hope that answers your question, and hope everyone is looking forward to to the update! Can't wait to get it out to you all.

Cheers!
Sounds awesome cheers and happy holidays!

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018

Cheers!
It's probably been asked before in this thread somewhere, but are we going to be able to knock any of these girls up? I only ask because many of the girls make mention of it and it just got me curious is all.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
It's probably been asked before in this thread somewhere, but are we going to be able to knock any of these girls up? I only ask because many of the girls make mention of it and it just got me curious is all.
Pregnancy will not be in the game for technical, workload, and gameplay related reasons.

Only risky sex will be present in the game.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Update v0.10 is now out!

This is a rather big update with a lot of varied content, and I'm really happy to be able to get it out there for all of you to enjoy.

Releasing Polyturnon this year has been a real treat. Before I released the game I was really unsure how it would go (you can find my first post here where I ask whether I even should). I can confidently say that it has been so worth it! I've enjoyed the wealth of awesome feedback from all of you and I've enjoyed working on a game itself. Your help has made a radical difference in the quality of this game, and for that you have my greatest thanks! Looking back at what the game was like in v0.001 it's like a completely different game, quality-wise.

As a big sign of moving forward, I'm dropping one of the leading zeroes as I now feel more confident in my game's quality. No longer is it a 0.00X number, but a 0.XX number. This 10th update is a big one for me, and I'm proud of how this game is turning out.

I look forward to releasing 9 or 10 updates in 2024, with roughly the same schedule of a release every 4 to 6 weeks. It's really worked for me and hopefully it works for you. I'm really looking forward to future and can't wait to see how this game continues to develop.

If you have any criticisms, critiques, or feedback of any kind please don't hesitate to share.

Hope you enjoy my game, and hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Cheers!

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is this a navigable sandbox, or is it chock full of "blind alleys" and "dead ends"? Is it a sandbox that is destroyed by a ridiculously constructed series of grinds, full of nothing but constant money-making, happiness-increasing, and meaningless paths that take you nowhere, except to get lost in your own house, and incessantly leaving you wondering what to do next?

Is this the kind of sandbox that pushes to the point of breaking keyboards, throwing monitors across the room, bouncing a mouse off the sister's head, and pulling out hair in thick patches; providing for a terrible, rotten rest of the day, even to the point of where a perfectly happy and sane individual may consider suicide because of the choices they've made up to that point in their lives ... especially the perfectly daunting and overwhelmingly looming fact that they have gotten involved with tedious and wearisome sandboxes which spawn and breed pure self-hatred?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Hibike

Dec 27, 2020
Is this a navigable sandbox, or is it chock full of "blind alleys" and "dead ends"? Is it a sandbox that is destroyed by a ridiculously constructed series of grinds, full of nothing but constant money-making, happiness-increasing, and meaningless paths that take you nowhere, except to get lost in your own house, and incessantly leaving you wondering what to do next?

Is this the kind of sandbox that pushes to the point of breaking keyboards, throwing monitors across the room, bouncing a mouse off the sister's head, and pulling out hair in thick patches; providing for a terrible, rotten rest of the day, even to the point of where a perfectly happy and sane individual may consider suicide because of the choices they've made up to that point in their lives ... especially the perfectly daunting and overwhelmingly looming fact that they have gotten involved with tedious and wearisome sandboxes which spawn and breed pure self-hatred?

Thanks in advance!
There are no stats to grind. The sandbox is merely used so that you can decide who you want to see next. Some girls and scenes are locked out until you progressed with others enough.

Also, there's a somewhat useful in-game guide telling you which girl is where at any given time, so you don't have to blindly click around to find events.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Polyturnon [v0.10] [ZinkoPoly] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,14 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,11 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I was at version 0.08 how can i download 0.09 and 0.10 version separately?
As Uthuriel pointed out, you can safely download the 0.10 version and get all the content for both v0.009 and v0.10.

Hope you enjoy! Cheers!

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes