• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to access dorm room?
In the West Wing Hall there should be a clickable Dorms text in the center right of the screen that will allow you to select the dorm of the girl you wish to visit.

Hope that helps!

davy_jones_knockers

Apr 25, 2020
Love this game! I notice we have a lot of dialog options that would obviously piss people off (increase their anger). I assume anger is always bad, i.e. doesn't lead to more/better sex scenes. Is that right?

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Love this game! I notice we have a lot of dialog options that would obviously piss people off (increase their anger). I assume anger is always bad, i.e. doesn't lead to more/better sex scenes. Is that right?
Glad you're enjoying the game!

I include some dialog options to increase anger for three reasons:
1) to allow the player to bomb a girl's stats and thereby see her less often (same goes for events that decrease love)
2) to allow for "sandbox" style roleplay. If there's something you want to say, you can say it even if it makes her angry.
3) to be able to apologize later. Depending on the player this might be something fun. Definitely not required and not every girl even has an apology method (I need to do this sooner rather than later, but there's so many girls!)

So, yes, you are correct: if you're trying to get with the girl continually and see more/better sex scenes, then anger is always bad, love is always good, and slutty helps unlock sluttier content.

Hope that makes sense!

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
any breeding in the game?
Any more islands you can go too?
Any more characters you can unlock?
Any more locations to unlock?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
any breeding in the game?
Any more islands you can go too?
Any more characters you can unlock?
Any more locations to unlock?
To answer your questions succinctly:
- There is no pregnancy in the game.
- There is only one island.
- There are 69 girls in total, most needing to be found
- There are 93 locations in total, some needing an event to unlock (such as the Stateroom)

Thanks!

HornyBumpkis

Nov 11, 2023
To answer your questions succinctly:
- There is no pregnancy in the game.
- There is only one island.
- There are 69 girls in total, most needing to be found
- There are 93 locations in total, some needing an event to unlock (such as the Stateroom)

Thanks!
I know you said there isn't any pregnancy in the game, but it's brought up enough that is there a possibility that at least some of the girls will get pregnant? Or is maid's concoction going to make mc infertile?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Since the question of pregnancy keeps coming up, I'll post this here. I have sent this in a couple private message conversations and thought that I had posted it here but apparently I had not.

Pregnancy is not in the game for technical, workload, and gameplay related reasons. Here's the rundown:

- Technical/Workload : Ren'Py uses still images and movie files, not 3D models. So, each image and movie file would need to be created for each pregnancy state. Even if it's just pregnant/not pregnant, that would be doubling every image / movie that has a girl in it. That's doubling the file size and doubling the renders. Then, if there are 2 girls in a scene, they need the four different combinations: both pregnant, both not pregnant, first girl pregnant, and second girl pregnant. It gets worse the more girls there are. For a five girl event, for example, it would be 32(!) different variations of pregnant/not pregnant for five different girls (2 to the power of 5). That's a crazy amount of work that has to be done due to the technical limitation of how I'm using Ren'Py. It gets ridiculously worse with a tri-state pregnancy like barely pregnant/heavily pregnant/not pregnant. Then the five girl event would need 243(!) different variations for each and every image and movie file in the scene.

- Gameplay : Even though the premise of my game is ridiculous, I want it to be grounded in reality rather than fantasy land when it comes to physics and rules of the world. The only one I break is the "meds" the Main Character is on that allow him to fuck all day. So, a pregnancy would need to last 9 months to keep it consistent with reality. In a game where each turn is 1 hour and bulk turns in 1 day increments, even with a month being 4 weeks (technically it's more), that's 252 days or 6,048 hours/game turns. That's a crazy amount! So, instead of impregnating them all the time, it becomes a waiting game that quickly is no fun, at least from my perspective. To avoid the Technical/Workload element they could have pregnant/not pregnant events, but then each pregnant girl will have basically no content for a very, very long time. It's a rough go with my 24 hour cycle. Games that do pregnancy well either have unrealistic quick pregnancies (see Summertime Saga) or have a game turn be a whole week (like Haramase Simulator).

Hope the full explanation is helpful! I actually enjoy pregnancy in games that have it. It's just not a fit for the reasons outlined above.

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
I have a question, so Alyce's hint says to go to LeCafe House on Homely Way, my question is how do I unlock the LeCafe House?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I have a question, so Alyce's hint says to go to LeCafe House on Homely Way, my question is how do I unlock the LeCafe House?
On Homely Way, there is a clickable "Homes" text about halfway down on the screen on the right (just above the driveway).

From the menu that pops up you click Store Owners.

Then click on Guiliana (LeCafé Owner) and it should put you in the LeCafé House.

I have tried to wordsmith that particular hint a few different times so I'm aware that it's not worded very well. My apologies for any wasted time or confusion that that hint can cause!

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
On Homely Way, there is a clickable "Homes" text about halfway down on the screen on the right (just above the driveway).

From the menu that pops up you click Store Owners.

Then click on Guiliana (LeCafé Owner) and it should put you in the LeCafé House.

I have tried to wordsmith that particular hint a few different times so I'm aware that it's not worded very well. My apologies for any wasted time or confusion that that hint can cause!
Thanks for the help. The hint itself is pretty clear I was just looking for the wrong thing. I was looking for an actual house.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone! I would like to give an update on the upcoming v0.11 release.

Currently I have done 7 events (with duplication), the highlights being 2 repeatable sex scenes as well as a titfuck.

I am aiming for the release of v0.11 to be sometime between Jan 24th and Jan 28th, or roughly two weeks from now.

This is going to be a small update, with the exact size to be determined by how much I get done in those two weeks. I was pretty lazy to start the month so I'm hoping I'll be less lazy and get more done later on in the month.

Hopefully you're all enjoying my game, and I look forward to getting another update out to you all.

Cheers!

Cshackleford

Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone! I would like to give an update on the upcoming v0.11 release.

Currently I have done 7 events (with duplication), the highlights being 2 repeatable sex scenes as well as a titfuck.

I am aiming for the release of v0.11 to be sometime between Jan 24th and Jan 28th, or roughly two weeks from now.

This is going to be a small update, with the exact size to be determined by how much I get done in those two weeks. I was pretty lazy to start the month so I'm hoping I'll be less lazy and get more done later on in the month.

Hopefully you're all enjoying my game, and I look forward to getting another update out to you all.

Cheers!
Zink do you have more characters in the works or are you more focusing on developing existing characters and locations?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Zink do you have more characters in the works or are you more focusing on developing existing characters and locations?
I do have some ideas I'm running through the early thought process on when it comes to new girls, with a couple of them having initial designs modeled. It's still very, very early on that, and I'm not even sure I'll be adding any girls in any case. I like the idea, but there's a separation point of "having fucked all the girls" with the 69 currently in the game that becomes awkward if I were to add more. I don't know, still in the brainstorming stage as to whether to add 30 more girls or not. As a point of reference I have ideas for 14 girl slots (not the girls themselves - for example, I originally had 8 slots per class for girls and those filled up as I developed everything out) and would need 16 more slots to fill in. I'm just really unsure if it's worth it or not, as I've over-modded games I've played and there's a certain tipping point where it becomes "too much" when adding in additional content.

When it comes to rendering and game development, all of that is currently focused on the existing characters and locations.

Glad to hear your question! Cheers!

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes