FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
save complete 95% i do all class girl and teacher now i keep my save here and wait other update

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Latest save?
C'mon bro you actually need save there is no grinding innthis game + there is no any relationship system which required spacific states to trigger any sex scene but you are are just lazy one so I recommend you to play this game without begging for save . It looks like freeuse concept like you can have any chick on your rod without any specific gifts or relationship.But there you go latest version save 0.15 View attachment 5-1-LT1.7z View attachment 5-1-LT1.7z

Reactions: Worst One

haremmaou

Jun 29, 2018
Can anyone show me how to get the Mimi and Gianni last sex screen? I try to get all the sex screen possible

Worst One

Feb 8, 2019
C'mon bro you actually need save there is no grinding innthis game + there is no any relationship system which required spacific states to trigger any sex scene but you are are just lazy one so I recommend you to play this game without begging for save . It looks like freeuse concept like you can have any chick on your rod without any specific gifts or relationship.But there you go latest version save 0.15 View attachment 3853342 View attachment 3853342
Thank you, but I formatted my computer and didn't want to start everything from scratch. I would like some more recent saves. I'll look at the file later, thanks.

Reactions: GhostAdi@13

haremmaou

Jun 29, 2018
Can anyone please show me how to get the final screen with Mimi and Gianni, I saw that it require me to go to Lizza's between 7pm to 12pm in friday but when I got there, there was no option include both of this girl

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Thank you, but I formatted my computer and didn't want to start everything from scratch. I would like some more recent saves. I'll look at the file later, thanks.
Okay brother Whatever are your reasons behind your statment I don't judge you . Enjoy your all days with smiling I hope I don't go far

Reactions: Worst One

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Can anyone please show me how to get the final screen with Mimi and Gianni, I saw that it require me to go to Lizza's between 7pm to 12pm in friday but when I got there, there was no option include both of this girl
Sorry for being late to respond. I wanted to respond earlier but it took a little digging to find out what game state you're probably looking at.

The final scene with Mimi (Fashion girl, Class One) and Gianni (Black hair black style, Class Five) also has another girl in it: Cortney (Exposed tits big ass, Class Two).

The hint you're seeing is a pre-requisite event involving Cortney. So on Friday night at Lizza's, you'd have to go to where Cortney is, side with her, and that will unlock the final event for Mimi, Gianni, and Cortney that you're looking to complete.

In theory, anyway. Let me know if this works out for you. Sorry for any confusion that this all led to.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Why to share saves for this game literally nothing to do in this game all you have to do is fuck anytime anywhere nothing else :LOL:

Reactions: holden12

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello ZinkoPoly any updates for the coming month?
I've been making progress on the upcoming v0.16 and I'm thinking that you all will really like it. I might have bit off more than I can chew with my idea for a theme for the update, so I don't want to say what it is in case I have to walk it back, but if I get even half of what I have planned done I think it'll be some really good content.

I do have a trip out of town in early August so the update will release later in the month. Tentatively I'm thinking sometime between Aug 18th to Aug 24th, but it might be the week after.

Hope that answers your question! Cheers!

holden12

Mar 8, 2020
I hear you on that. I definitely need to add more non-vaginal into the game.

I'm glad you like some of the build up in the scenes.

To be up front, my game is always going to be mostly vaginal sex, with other sexual acts being far less numerous. It's a bit of an "extreme" amount of vanilla, to put it one way. However, I do want to add more options and variety, especially of the player choice variety that you describe. In my head I'm always thinking that I'll be going back to already done scenes and "backfilling" them with other options. I just haven't done that to any great extent so far.

Note that blowjob, handjob, and titjob scenes that do not lead to sex have no hints for them currently in game, so they are easy to miss. I have been thinking of adding a section below the repeatable sex scenes for hints to BJ/HJ/TJ scenes but as of yet there are no hints for them in game.

As an aside, humorously the very last image I rendered happened to be one with the MC's dick in a girl's mouth, so there will be more foreplay content, I assure you. There's just always going to be more vaginal sex than anything else.

I truly appreciate your feedback. Sometimes I need a reminder to add in more variety into my game.

Hope you can continue to enjoy my game. Cheers!
You've probably already heard this but you should start a patreon or someway to "tip" you. Not saying this is perfect or amazing (Sounds! To hell with music, all music in these games suck but moans, sex sounds, etc... would be amazing!).

"To be up front, my game is always going to be mostly vaginal sex,"

I do really like the game (and your current goals for the game... glad that not every game needs to go beyond vanilla sex, etc... seems like every harem game needs to go beyond this and so I end up skipping most of those scenes (not into anal... in games, pron or IRL... I call it "painal"... even when the girls want it... meh). I am happy that your working on foreplay and such.

"I truly appreciate your feedback. Sometimes I need a reminder to add in more variety into my game."

Best of all I love looking at the thread and seeing all your responses and updates. Gives me good vibes. Keep it up champ!

EDIT... Would like to add that adding a scene replay option would be great too. Maybe a modder can help? Shit I'd throw a few bucks for someone to create a replay gallery. Just my two cents.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello, everyone. I'd like to give an update on the upcoming update.

Update 0.16 is coming along nicely. I don't yet have enough content for a full release, but the content I have done is stuff that I really like. A single event took the lion's share of my time, but it's one that I think was well worth every minute.

It's possible that I finish the update within the tentative schedule, but most likely I'm going to fall into the next week. So, expect 0.16 to release sometime between Aug 24th and Aug 30th.

Hopefully you're all enjoying my game, and hopefully you'll all enjoy this upcoming update. I'm sure enjoying making it for you all! I look forward to getting it out and into your hands.

Cheers!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hey dev ever think about joining discord channel
I know a discord server has been brought up a few times here but I don't think anything came of it.

Although I have used discord in the past, I'm not really a discord user. All my updates and everything will be posted here, to this thread, for all to see.

If you'd like to set up your own fan discord, please feel free to do so as it could be a lot of fun. I'm just going to be here on this site making sure everyone here gets all the updates.

Cheers!

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes