Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I know a discord server has been brought up a few times here but I don't think anything came of it.

Although I have used discord in the past, I'm not really a discord user. All my updates and everything will be posted here, to this thread, for all to see.

If you'd like to set up your own fan discord, please feel free to do so as it could be a lot of fun. I'm just going to be here on this site making sure everyone here gets all the updates.

Cheers!
I'm grateful that you post here as often as you do, and are always so cool about it. I honestly can't get into Discord, its so chaotic and strange to look it.

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I've got most of the content done. I think I want to add one more small event tonight just to flesh things out.

Then I have to do the spell-checking, QC, build, and uploading to three mirrors, with the last step taking the most time.

So, I plan on getting that all done tonight, but it's possible it'll be out tomorrow. Either way, it's falling in the timeline which I'm happy about.

Cheers!

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
I've got most of the content done. I think I want to add one more small event tonight just to flesh things out.

Then I have to do the spell-checking, QC, build, and uploading to three mirrors, with the last step taking the most time.

So, I plan on getting that all done tonight, but it's possible it'll be out tomorrow. Either way, it's falling in the timeline which I'm happy about.

Cheers!
Happy to see you once again and thanks for your important information

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Update v0.16 is now out!

The Pajama Party update has a theme of pajamas and sleepovers, and all that can happen when a bunch of girls are wearing their cute sleepwear.

I'm very happy with some of these new scenes, with a few being quite lengthy. There is no progress story content in this update, which is a first, but the quality of the content that does exist in this update makes me happy to release it.

To note, the repeatable sex scene count is inflated. For example, of the 16 new repeatable sex scenes, a single tensome accounts for 9 of them, and that's not the only multiple girl sex scene! It's still an accurate count of sex scenes if you count up each girl's sex scenes and add them together, but I want to make sure nobody gets the wrong idea by the count in the changelog notes.

I'd mentioned that I'd get to apology events to lower anger for girls without them, but I only got to 4 out of 10 of them in this update. These include both new events and options in existing events. Hopefully I'll get to the other 6 girls that desperately need a way to lower anger in the next update. At least I did one for Jenjen (Brunette big tits, Class One), which was asked for in this thread.

For translators and modders, here are the places in the old code where things have been changed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope everyone enjoys the update! I had a blast making it, and I think you all will really like it.

As always, comments, criticisms, and critiques are welcome. Hope you enjoy, and let me know if you like it!

Cheers!

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
Update v0.16 is now out!

The Pajama Party update has a theme of pajamas and sleepovers, and all that can happen when a bunch of girls are wearing their cute sleepwear.

I'm very happy with some of these new scenes, with a few being quite lengthy. There is no progress story content in this update, which is a first, but the quality of the content that does exist in this update makes me happy to release it.

To note, the repeatable sex scene count is inflated. For example, of the 16 new repeatable sex scenes, a single tensome accounts for 9 of them, and that's not the only multiple girl sex scene! It's still an accurate count of sex scenes if you count up each girl's sex scenes and add them together, but I want to make sure nobody gets the wrong idea by the count in the changelog notes.

I'd mentioned that I'd get to apology events to lower anger for girls without them, but I only got to 4 out of 10 of them in this update. These include both new events and options in existing events. Hopefully I'll get to the other 6 girls that desperately need a way to lower anger in the next update. At least I did one for Jenjen (Brunette big tits, Class One), which was asked for in this thread.

For translators and modders, here are the places in the old code where things have been changed:

Hope everyone enjoys the update! I had a blast making it, and I think you all will really like it.

As always, comments, criticisms, and critiques are welcome. Hope you enjoy, and let me know if you like it!

Cheers!
When I open the girls' table, the game gives an error

Reactions: plortloirt

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Haven't played this game in just over a year letting some content pile.

Loaded my save and the game errors as soon as I try to move, is this a bug? is there a fix? or am I just SOL and gotta start over or scour for a save

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Only Zinko would apologise for potentially seeming to inflate sex scene count as he counts a literal TENsome as nine different sex scenes lol. Most games do not have even have nine love interests haha

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Only Zinko would apologise for potentially seeming to inflate sex scene count as he counts a literal TENsome as nine different sex scenes lol. Most games do not have even have nine love interests haha
This dev imagination are beyond than anyone Imagination . Seriously 10 sum are you serious , damm dev

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
And you know what I am giving you a spoiler that in upcoming updates dev is going to add " 30" MORE GIRLS means 69+30 . Surely ours MC will die but die in peace. He has already confirmed that he going add 30 MORE GIRLS in upcoming future updates

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Polyturnon-0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
If you are using Android then go to android- data - there should be folder name polyturnon - then inside there will saves just paste the save in that folder and if it ask to replace the then replace to all files and ther you go ready for v0.16
And if you are using pc then I can't tell you because I play on Joiplay in Android

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes