3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
There are different paths depending on stats. Focus on one girl at a time or try to balance between the two. There are scenes behind it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

lkta

May 3, 2017
Actually quite a bit here for a first release & the game has a few amusing scenes. Did a normal playthrough that had a mix of love/lust for both, then one focused heavily lust for each and there are quite a few differences. There seems to be a weird issue with the morning renders on both girls paths though (salty mouth & pants down) where the 2 images for both girts are very grainy/LQ compared to the rest of the game. Not sure if this is just meant to signify it being dark/night but they don't look right

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
This needs a bit more tags.(dilf, vaginal and loli for a start)
Slow pacing is not the devs thing, but it doesnt matter this is actually one the few games where the fast pacing works.
Just as was mentioned, not sure how long will this survive on Patreon. :)

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Requirements are bonkers. Had 11/11/0 stats with Lynn and can't even get last cinema scene (only "Tits" for +1/1). It makes the game frustrating, one "wrong" choice (which gives points nonetheless) and whole scenes down the drain.

Nov 7, 2020
Well was gonna try it but I don't do the links they use I only use mega I don't deal with links that take ur to a different page instead of the DL so u basically have to press back to get the DL after a few times yeah no thank u

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Requirements are bonkers. Had 11/11/0 stats with Lynn and can't even get last cinema scene (only "Tits" for +1/1). It makes the game frustrating, one "wrong" choice (which gives points nonetheless) and whole scenes down the drain.
Initial release, and already we need a walkthrough. This might be more trouble than it's worth, unless someone makes a multi-path walkthrough, or makes a mod.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Well was gonna try it but I don't do the links they use I only use mega I don't deal with links that take ur to a different page instead of the DL so u basically have to press back to get the DL after a few times yeah no thank u
you can download it for free until i'm done with the final version.

Reactions: Anonymousjokester

pceney

Jun 5, 2017
There are plenty of paths, max points should not necessarily be your goal.

Fucking and cumming inside Jenna while being watched by a future LI, is a huge step for a first release, and one you can miss if you max points.

Estomac

Jul 6, 2018
If you have the Renpy Console active, you can enable loli descriptions by using the following commands:
Code:
oAge = 15
yAge = 12
yAge is the age of the youngest, oAge is the age of the older.
I'll let you judge what age you want them to be. ;)

Other useful variables are:
Code:
ylove
ylust
yhate
olove
olust
ohate
Use those variables to specify value, as in ylust = 10 (to set to 10), or as in ylust += 1 (to increase by one).

Be aware that you may break some events if you cheat. The end of the shopping event contain an important scene with your eldest that can only be reached if ylust is low.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes