3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks, I was guessing their are like 16 and 13. Good to see some consensus on this.

Does the commands for love and lust works? it doesnt seems to do anything for me.

Last edited:

Estomac

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks, I was guessing their are like 16 and 13. Good to see some consensus on this.

Does the commands for love and lust works? it doesnt seems to do anything for me.
You have to set a value. As in ylust = 10 (to set to 10), or as in ylust += 1 (to increase)

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
lol there is some pretty funny dialogue going on in this game :D and so many different paths to take and there is some movement in the lew scenes. Really good I must say :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
nice to see a first release actually have incest fuck scene from the start, the animation of fucking the blonde girl looked a bit weird tho, she rode him in the cinema and it looked like he had a 3 inch dick wiggling back and forth :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: LunarBit

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
nice to see a first release actually have incest fuck scene from the start, the animation of fucking the blonde girl looked a bit weird tho, she rode him in the cinema and it looked like he had a 3 inch dick wiggling back and forth :eek:
how the hell did you get the sex scene in cinema?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how the hell did you get the sex scene in cinema?
pick the blonde, go further, go further and then he slip it in and she rides him and then you get to decide to cum inside or pull out pongo.jpg
pongo2.jpg
pongo3.jpg pongo4.jpg

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
pick the blonde, go further, go further and then he slip it in and she rides him and then you get to decide to cum inside or pull out
I don't get those options.
Must be something wrong with what I choose...what are the stats for when you reach the cinema?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Press M to pay respects to the dead Mother
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I don't get those options.
Must be something wrong with what I choose...what are the stats for when you reach the cinema?
There seems to be no correlation between stats and which scenes you get to see.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I've chosen every path I know of to get blonde points, but somehow am not getting the option to go further in the theater. I'm gonna need a direct path to that.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's funny that people post that they've done this and that in this game but nobody says how..makes me wonder if anyone has done anything :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jimmyhenz

Apr 10, 2018
Is that the only special scene? I have tried so many different paths, even for the other girl, seems like everything is for the younger one

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It's funny that people post that they've done this and that in this game but nobody says how..makes me wonder if anyone has done anything :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
my points was love = 12 lust = 13 for Lynn

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I can confirm it is possible. However you have to focus on one of the daughters while the other one suffers in points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I can confirm it is possible. However you have to focus on one of the daughters while the other one suffers in points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best I can reach is with Jenna 11/10/0/0 but that's it...with Lynn I think something like....9/4 or something like that...
I don't know how the fuck you guys do it :))))

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Best I can reach is with Jenna 11/10/0/0 but that's it...with Lynn I think something like....9/4 or something like that...
I don't know how the fuck you guys do it :))))
when you cuddle on the couch you gotta have her on your lap and let her rub herself on you when Jenna catches you let her carry on

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes