3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Best I can reach is with Jenna 11/10/0/0 but that's it...with Lynn I think something like....9/4 or something like that...
I don't know how the fuck you guys do it :))))
It's far to complicated to explain every single choice but keep trying and just focus on one daughter at a time particularly their lust stat.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
right...sure...okay...had enough of this :)))
have you jerked off after the Jenna bathroom you gotta knock then thank her then in the kitchen give Lynn a shot you should be able to pull her shorts down and kiss and at night rub Lynn panty

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
LunarBit Okay so just a bit of feedback on the military stuff. They don't call them Alpha-delta. You have the group then the number. to use my favourite cod character as an example, Bravo-six. (Captain Price btw)

So would be better to have it be "Alpha get down." or "Alpha company get down." (or delta if you want to stick with that), or if they are talking to a specific person then Alpha-number. etc.

Although if it is two seperate companies alpha and delta, than that would be "Alpha, Delta get down!"

Now I wouldn't say this is 100% accurate info, a bit of research and you can get even more accurate stuff. but too my knowledge something like Alpha-Delta, to my knowledge is not a thing. (that is if you want to go military accuracy tho).

MorningRiser

Aug 6, 2017
LunarBit Okay so just a bit of feedback on the military stuff. They don't call them Alpha-delta. You have the group then the number. to use my favourite cod character as an example, Bravo-six. (Captain Price btw)

So would be better to have it be "Alpha get down." or "Alpha company get down." (or delta if you want to stick with that), or if they are talking to a specific person then Alpha-number. etc.

Although if it is two seperate companies alpha and delta, than that would be "Alpha, Delta get down!"

Now I wouldn't say this is 100% accurate info, a bit of research and you can get even more accurate stuff. but too my knowledge something like Alpha-Delta, to my knowledge is not a thing. (that is if you want to go military accuracy tho).
I think there is a little more revealed in the dream sequences that could potentially explain this. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I think there is a bit more to the Mothers story than has been outright told, very sneaky on LunarBit's part.

Or its just one huge coincidence and I'm reading too much into it... Also possible...

Reactions: LunarBit

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think there is a little more revealed in the dream sequences that could potentially explain this. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I think there is a bit more to the Mothers story than has been outright told, very sneaky on LunarBit's part.

Or its just one huge coincidence and I'm reading too much into it... Also possible...
yes?like?

MorningRiser

Aug 6, 2017
Spoiler tags because I think they are needed here. I'd actually advise not looking as these things are fun to figure out yourselves, but you all can make that decision.

Edited: Sorry all, decided against spoiling it given LunarBit's reponse, play the game and figure it out.

Reactions: LunarBit

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Spoiler tags because I think they are needed here. I'd actually advise not looking as these things are fun to figure out yourselves, but you all can make that decision.

Edited: Sorry all, decided against spoiling it given LunarBit's reponse, play the game and figure it out.
right....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well was gonna try it but I don't do the links they use I only use mega I don't deal with links that take ur to a different page instead of the DL so u basically have to press back to get the DL after a few times yeah no thank u
You can safely use Nopy without being bothered with advertisements for other downloads. I use that one when I overload Mega - a frequent occurance.

Reactions: ontach

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
have you jerked off after the Jenna bathroom you gotta knock then thank her then in the kitchen give Lynn a shot you should be able to pull her shorts down and kiss and at night rub Lynn panty
The shot must be the one I missed.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Anywho if I can't figure it out with giving her the shot, I'm just gonna use the save editor to set their stats to 10 before I make any choices.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Failed to do it with choices so I cheated. Can verify that if you save at the point where both daughters have 1 love and lust, then add 10 each you get a shit load of options from there on.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Sex scene with the younger one I got when I didn't creep on her durring the clothing store scene and instead just commented on her being sexy.
Exiting the shop with 8 love points and 10 lust points. If you creep on her instead, you'll be missing one lust point.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I don't get those options.
Must be something wrong with what I choose...what are the stats for when you reach the cinema?
you have to play the game for one daughter at the time I think, I went with the blonde first, but then run it with the older daughter and got no fuck with her, so I guess there is more progress on the youngest in the first update?

edit::
you can also just use savegame editor once you got at least 1 point in each and then just add like 20 love and 20 lust
tried it with renpy savegame editor 1.5 and works

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
you have to play the game for one daughter at the time I think, I went with the blonde first, but then run it with the older daughter and got no fuck with her, so I guess there is more progress on the youngest in the first update?

edit::
you can also just use savegame editor once you got at least 1 point in each and then just add like 20 love and 20 lust
tried it with renpy savegame editor 1.5 and works
there is event with elder daughter before cinema

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes