3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I came to this from Spring City, which while could have been a lot more darker in tone, had the best happy ending possible with mega harem and a shit ton of new babies on the way despite the MC's lack of educational or work experience to afford the giant home needed for all his wives and kids. Seeing the same dev then went super dark with this, while a definite artistic choice, I would have liked to see even an alternate or non-canon happy ending, even if it meant just choosing 1 L.I. instead of another family harem/throuple.

bitchlover

Jan 8, 2021
a very bad end from the game. very shit. the game have potential to a long story (pregnant daughters :cool: ?), but this end....

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Pongo Delta v0.6 - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Highlights the best choice in green.​
Adds a Replay feature.​
The mod will take you down the desire path and will put you on the love path to avoid death.​
The mod will also allow you to view the other endings at the end.​
Download: Workupload
I just copy everything into the appropriate folders, right? Cause I tried that and I get an error and can't start the game!

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I just copy everything into the appropriate folders, right? Cause I tried that and I get an error and can't start the game!
You just copy the game folder to the game folder.

And what was the error?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
You just copy the game folder to the game folder.

And what was the error?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/define.rpy', 1627741758, 0) is defined twice, at game/Pongo-Delta-v0.6_WTMod-v0.2/game/define.rpyc:1 and game/define.rpy:1.

Now it, before fixing the mod location situation, I tried it this morning and it just is Blank, everything but the wording is black, I will endevour to fix the mod issue and it'll probably fix it all! Thanks!

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Pongo Delta 0.6

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Game is now [Completed]
is the android with mod or official?
if this is the official version, can it work with your mod or i have to request to android mod thread?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
is the android with mod or official?
if this is the official version, can it work with your mod or i have to request to android mod thread?
Those are official ones (un-modded)

To get one with an android WT, someone will need to add the mod and repack the game.
(someone in this thread will need to do it and not from the port thread, as that's not what the port thread is for)

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Tags are big tits and big ass, doesn't look like it in the screenshots.
Those who played the game can you confirm this please?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Tags are big tits and big ass, doesn't look like it in the screenshots.
Those who played the game can you confirm this please?
That tag is a bit confusing. There is one character who appears in a scene who does have those attributes, but she does not feature in any sexual activity.

Only 4 females are actually seen in this game, the one with the big T&A, the wife (only seen in dream sequences and flashbacks), and the two daughters. Only those last two have meaningful sex scenes.

If you want to see sex scenes with big-tittied girls, you won't do it in this game.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

yolochase69

Jan 12, 2018
Pongo Delta v0.6 - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Highlights the best choice in green.​
Adds a Replay feature.​
The mod will take you down the desire path and will put you on the love path to avoid death.​
The mod will also allow you to view the other endings at the end.​
Download: Workupload
I only want to try this game with this mod, but Workupload blacklists all tor IP's (I'm guessing this means they track downloads by IP). Can anybody upload the mod somewhere besides Workupload?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I only want to try this game with this mod, but Workupload blacklists all tor IP's (I'm guessing this means they track downloads by IP). Can anybody upload the mod somewhere besides Workupload?
I've added a Mega link.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes