3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

jasonmaeda

Jun 29, 2021
That's your issue, you've not put the files in the correct place.

You need to drag/drop the game folder from the mod into the config folder of Pongo Delta 0.6

View attachment 1333915
I did this too but this is what I got:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in script
style default:
style default:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I did this too but this is what I got:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
style default:
style default:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'
can you paste the full error.

jasonmaeda

Jun 29, 2021
can you paste the full error.
hi! I figured it out already. I forgot to hold the option key when overwriting the game folder. Though I did run into another problem where the green highlights aren't showing up. I'm not sure if it's supposed to show up much later in the game and I can't really cross reference since I can't find the walkthrough anywhere, but I do know the mod is installed because the replays are there.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
hi! I figured it out already. I forgot to hold the option key when overwriting the game folder. Though I did run into another problem where the green highlights aren't showing up. I'm not sure if it's supposed to show up much later in the game and I can't really cross reference since I can't find the walkthrough anywhere, but I do know the mod is installed because the replays are there.
The first time you see a green highlight is when it says "Grab Butt".

screenshot0001.png

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
First time I saw it was during the mod option to avoid death then every scene after that had the highlights already.
I guess the following files did not overwrite then:
story01.rpy​
story01.rpyc​
story02.rpy​
story02.rpyc​
story03.rpy​
story03.rpyc​

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
Artwork is lovely.. Parts of the story leave me emotional, parts... leave me feeling like a stick figure stuck in a microwave. If you add the tag *mc may be a depraved lunatic, then you have my vote 10000000%. I'm not going to put myself on the moral highground. This game is a delectable guilty pleasure. Its simple, straightforward (as much as can be) and I truly appreciate it. my only regret for this journey, is a few of the actions that you have no choice in... are extreme, and the speech from these 18+ women... Outside of extreme daddy play, isn't even "ambiguous" in nature. Outside of certain kinks, it would truly be irredeemable.

I am deeply appreciative. And I know I'm not alone when I say that more of your work would be quite welcome. (With shifting political climates.. I suggest that you make things more ambiguous next time. so that the interpretations of said statements could be read in several ways.. rather than something that could be demonized by people who don't appreciate some of our shared interests.)

Not truly criticizing. Like I said... this game, hit a combination of guilty pleasures for me, not here to judge.. And yet somehow... It hit a few deeply personal feelings as well.. So maybe my feelings may be biased. (dad was a drug dealer, mother was a user who lost that battle)

Thank you. It was an enjoyable experience (even if VERY guilty and VERY cringe-y)

(((TLDR))): Best wishes, selectively enjoyable experience... If you're into the sample photography, and have an open mind, I highly suggest enjoying this game. Just note that the suspension of disbelief may be required.

Reactions: LunarBit

privatejack

Dec 11, 2020
so there are 2 endings. desire and love.
Also, a game with a bad ending. i like it
but one thing, i understand that the game has to end with each ending, but with the ending 'love' the game still eventually ends with 'desire'. why? will it always with end with desire? or is that a mistake?

Last edited:
Reactions: JorgeÚnico

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630828944909.png

All of my games so far are connected.

• Chapter 1: Konk Island
  • Chapter 2: Spring City
  • Chapter 3: Pongo Delta
  • Chapter 4: Delirium
  • Chapter 5: Tessa (TBD)
  • Chapter 6: A Citadel Black (TBD)
Public release date for Delirium is 9/4
I've started working on my next project titled Tessa.
1630829187521.png

Updated on Sep 01, 2021 09:07 PM
Tessa v0. 1 Intro

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for your support!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. it is settled .. these future games will not make it here:

Those labs need to update their cyborg models .. and grow the hell up!

Last edited:

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
O.K. it is settled .. these future games will not make it here:

Those labs need to update their cyborg models .. and grow the hell up!
That's cool with me. Sadie (My smallest model) in Spring City is smaller than both of those models. If that's their position I happily accept it. Add A Citadel Black to the not allowed list as well. Because they'll both in that one as well. :p

JustForFun24

Aug 3, 2017
Hey LunarBit, Played chapters 1-3 first one was short and ended on different notes, second one was good being longer more dialogue and third was great with the focus on just two girls and with all chapters involving pregnancy (a big plus). Might of wanted some during and after shots to settles those chapters. Hope you continue the good work with any character design don't let any nay sayers get in your way, I loved Sadie and the others. I'm not much of a reviewer but your scenes are better then the jap games with the unnecessary long moans, drawn-out scenes but could so with a another two or so sentences detailing each others prospective. Looking forward to the next one. 100%

Reactions: S.F.R. and LunarBit

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Hey LunarBit, Played chapters 1-3 first one was short and ended on different notes, second one was good being longer more dialogue and third was great with the focus on just two girls and with all chapters involving pregnancy (a big plus). Might of wanted some during and after shots to settles those chapters. Hope you continue the good work with any character design don't let any nay sayers get in your way, I loved Sadie and the others. I'm not much of a reviewer but your scenes are better then the jap games with the unnecessary long moans, drawn-out scenes but could so with a another two or so sentences detailing each others prospective. Looking forward to the next one. 100%
thanks i appreciate it. chapters 4 (Delirium) and 5 (Tessa) are available on my page.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes