3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Think the maze coupled with hunger games

Then you throw in there some clone wars into the mix and .... voila!
The convoluted plot lines and cumbersome dialogues of emotions are a military experiment
about teaching clones to get along and form strong bonds, especially with androids strong like AMAZO
Some days I have no idea wtf I just read. Ahahaha

Reactions: Mr.Anime

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The military is playing universal soldier with the MC who is ressurected each time in different settings to test his commitment and connectivity to the army of babe clones and android women
they are building. There are hints of it all throughout this series of small games testing his bounds.

Some days I have no idea wtf I just read. Ahahaha
I am not sure I am waiting until the final chapter to be completed before playing them all. I actually ended up playing this one before I realized it was part of a series.

Reactions: Mr.Anime

Mr.Anime

Oct 19, 2021
The military is playing universal soldier with the MC who is ressurected each time in different settings to test his commitment and connectivity to the army of babe clones and android women
they are building. There are hints of it all throughout this series of small games testing his bounds.
Wow. That's seriously interesting.

Mr.Anime

Oct 19, 2021
I am not sure I am waiting until the final chapter to be completed before playing them all. I actually ended up playing this one before I realized it was part of a series.
Yeah. Me too. I have played all the games released so far too. The endings are complete and is not like leading into a sequel.

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
That would explain the glitches you see with the text.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Here it goes, again, the walkthrough mod is available, mega down along the user account, as to workupload, it keeps going to an "blacklisted IP".
Can someone upload the file again ? Thanks in advance.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like a new game is out called a citadel black.

seden

The workupload link seems to work fine for me. Are you using any type of blocker? Adblocker - ublock - ghostery?

szyba1991

Nov 12, 2019
Pongo Delta v0.6 - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Highlights the best choice in green.​
Adds a Replay feature.​
The mod will take you down the desire path and will put you on the love path to avoid death.​
The mod will also allow you to view the other endings at the end.​
Download: Workupload // Mega

Android Port + WTMod: Workupload
Reupload android version.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
sooo... i got the good ending where i got them pregnant n didnt kill myself but the game turn back in time only to give me one choice that lead to bad end
is that normal?
n Mod download isnt working

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
I've played through this probably fifteen times and havent found anything that comes close to a good. Always ends with MC shooting himself.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
...or just follow the walkthrough mod like I did...it was the closest to a 'happy ending' possible.

finger_ninja

Oct 4, 2021
Pongo Delta v0.6 - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Highlights the best choice in green.​
Adds a Replay feature.​
The mod will take you down the desire path and will put you on the love path to avoid death.​
The mod will also allow you to view the other endings at the end.​
Download: Workupload // Mega

Android Port + WTMod: Workupload
please reupload mega

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
finger_ninja

The workupload one still works for download: one and most compressors don't use mega anymore as it's too much of a hassle trying to keep links updated because mega keeps banning their accounts.

finger_ninja

Oct 4, 2021
finger_ninja

The workupload one still works for download: one and most compressors don't use mega anymore as it's too much of a hassle trying to keep links updated because mega keeps banning their accounts.
I dont get why people use workupload it never works for tor users please upload to somewhere else

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes