VN Unity Abandoned Pony Tale Adventures [v0.4.0] [Sneaky Kitty]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
any word on the next adult update timeline
Prolly not. It's the least of their concerns. And I mean that to say that the Adult Update is.
Josh has the right of it: We're not focusing on the NSFW version, though we are developing them in tandem. It's just a matter of when we reach NSFW scenes.

The next NSFW scene will be in Pinkie's route, just after her first date. That should be... her fourth scene, if one does a perfect playthrough. 0.4.5 perhaps? Maybe around February?

Reactions: Bobby "Bob" Bobson

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Josh has the right of it: We're not focusing on the NSFW version, though we are developing them in tandem. It's just a matter of when we reach NSFW scenes.

The next NSFW scene will be in Pinkie's route, just after her first date. That should be... her fourth scene, if one does a perfect playthrough. 0.4.5 perhaps? Maybe around February?
of next year?

LoadTest19

Sep 22, 2020
The Android version is corrupted for me, like Mayor Mare, AJ, and Rainbowdash's pictures are only showing either a rectangle or a silhouette of purple or violet color then it'll crash before the scene where Pinkie will fall on you. Please remind them to update it too to fix these problem like have it v. 0.3.1

MyBoyTheKing

Oct 11, 2020
am i the only one having problems with the newest version getting stuck on the application scene picture? the text box continues and want me to click the saddle but i still only got the aplication screen so i cant continue
I am having the exact same issue. Anyone have a fix or something? It's driving me nuts.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Really looking forward to more nsfw content. Too bad we have to wait til next year since, I believe, February was mentioned earlier :(

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
A scene released around every 30 days (give or take ten for QA time), we're currently on 0.4.1. Four scenes, plus the SFW and NSFW scene post-date. Yeah, around February of 2021 is a good estimate. ^_^
That has got to be a joke right? Even if its not the focus (RIP Spooky) 7 months for a SINGLE scene is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atur

kiyyou

Dec 28, 2019
That has got to be a joke right? Even if its not the focus (RIP Spooky) 7 months for a SINGLE scene is beyond ridiculous.
then go on and do it and show us how fast you can do it … :cautious: ( not to mention the current state of the wolrd right now)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: brasileirinho

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
then go on and do it and show us how fast you can do it … :cautious: ( not to mention the current state of the wolrd right now)
You act as if these are the only Adult games devs out there. Theres plenty of people producing 10x more then them. However it does seem to be a common occurrence with pony games to just stagnate, with the exception of Friendship with benefits.

Last edited:
  • Sad

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019
with the exception of Friendship with benefits.
The other po(r)ny games actually stay on-model, instead of just slapping a horse-ish head on a generic anime girl body.

That said, COVID should've been a golden age of erotic games as people literally spend all day at home being sexually frustrated.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
The other po(r)ny games actually stay on-model, instead of just slapping a horse-ish head on a generic anime girl body.

That said, COVID should've been a golden age of erotic games as people literally spend all day at home being sexually frustrated.
And yet it's still the best FiM game we've had. Or at least the most complete one.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes