VN Unity Abandoned Pony Tale Adventures [v0.4.0] [Sneaky Kitty]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
considering its been half a year, something happened
As Project Manager of Pony Tale Adventures, I can assure you that we work on this project every weekday, 40 hours a week (sometimes less because of holidays). We have been regularly releasing every 30-40 business days.

It's all on the Patreon. If you are talking about the free public releases, yes. Those take a while. And it will be a while longer before a public release goes out again.

Reactions: kiyyou
Mar 5, 2018
As Project Manager of Pony Tale Adventures, I can assure you that we work on this project every weekday, 40 hours a week (sometimes less because of holidays). We have been regularly releasing every 30-40 business days.

It's all on the Patreon. If you are talking about the free public releases, yes. Those take a while. And it will be a while longer before a public release goes out again.
Ah, didnt know that, just saw that the last update was last july and thought it was weird. eh

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
The games kinda dead in the water mate. Don't get your hopes up.
making a game is not easy. especially when it come to making all those assets, models, and background. and I don't want to think about the nightmare on the codeing side of things. it's definitely gonna take time. They also provide weekly updates, unlike studio why. So they're very transparent on whats going on in the kitchen.

Spookitty

Jan 12, 2018
making a game is not easy. especially when it come to making all those assets, models, and background. and I don't want to think about the nightmare on the codeing side of things. it's definitely gonna take time. They also provide weekly updates, unlike studio why. So they're very transparent on whats going on in the kitchen.
I also stream every single work day of mine on Picarto. If you're ever interested in watching me line a background for 13 hours straight and still be nowhere near finished on it pop in.

Here's a screencap of what Janurary was like for me by task.

unknown.png

Let me remind you we are a team of a single artist, a single writer/project manager, and programmer. I would arguably say that SilkWright and ErrrorStream work even more than I do per month on this project.

Last edited:

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
is there any h scene in this version ?
Just one, the Mayor Dream. Further NSFW scenes are coming Soon©. You unlock the Mayor Dream by impressing her at the picnic.

When will the android version gonna update?
The android version has been discontinued until we can get more people to work on a mobile version, or we complete v1.0. It will not be receiving updates until then, as it eats too much development time.

• Sad
Reactions: atur and Number 4

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Okay so I ended getting the S.F.W version by mistake. Then downloaded the N.S.F.W version

Now though nsfw version is acting like its the safe for work version hell it says "Adults only" but there is zero adults only content. my save file from sfw version showed up.
I don't know if i'm doing something wrong in game. So I have no idea how to change/fix this or hell make my computer forget the program to start from scratch.

But just in case I am making a mistake in game how do you get NSFW scenes?

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
Okay so I ended getting the S.F.W version by mistake. Then downloaded the N.S.F.W version

Now though nsfw version is acting like its the safe for work version hell it says "Adults only" but there is zero adults only content. my save file from sfw version showed up.
I don't know if i'm doing something wrong in game. So I have no idea how to change/fix this or hell make my computer forget the program to start from scratch.

But just in case I am making a mistake in game how do you get NSFW scenes?
There is only one NSFW scene. It is accessible by impressing the Mayor during the picnic, then finishing the First Day.

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I also stream every single work day of mine on Picarto. If you're ever interested in watching me line a background for 13 hours straight and still be nowhere near finished on it pop in.

Here's a screencap of what Janurary was like for me by task.

View attachment 1016366

Let me remind you we are a team of a single artist, a single writer/project manager, and programmer. I would arguably say that SilkWright and ErrrorStream work even more than I do per month on this project.
Egad! I knew you guys were busy behinds the scenes, but this really puts things into perspective. and considering that the art is almost, if not 1/1 with show. It's no wonder why there's a gap in between each release.

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Anyone know where I can find 0.03 or whatever the previous was called was it 0.03 or 3.1? I found a link on this thread, but the links dead.

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
My sister is asking if Luna and Celestia will be in the game while I for one hope money making mini-games, might I suggest something like Fables beer or the lute job? where you just match arrows or stop the arrow on a certain area.

MidnightGrimm

Jun 3, 2017
Legal Issues : On Standby
As of Monday at 8:43 AM, 03/29/2021, we at Sneaky Kitty Studios were contacted by a legal representative of Hasbro Inc. concerning our use of MY LITTLE PONY® Copyrights and Trademarks.

We have been given a cease request, and have entered into negotiations with Hasbro Inc.'s representation.

We are still waiting back on a number of proposals, none of which we will reveal at this time due to legal concerns.
Thank you for all the support and patience you've given to us over these years. We will be suspending patreon charges until negotiations have been finalized, and the website will be taken down until we have a more solid grasp of what's going to happen.
We will keep you updated as things unfold. Whatever the case, this is not the end of Sneaky Kitty Studios.
Thank you,
~ Silk Wright

• Wow
Reactions: atur
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes