VN Unity Abandoned Pony Tale Adventures [v0.4.0] [Sneaky Kitty]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The other po(r)ny games actually stay on-model, instead of just slapping a horse-ish head on a generic anime girl body.
I see no reason as to why a arguably more simple body would significantly extend development time.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
I let my 12 yr old cousin play the sfw version, she absolutely loves it, I love it to, just like the cyoa made by pencils, Im no brony but I do enjoy a good story and plot, just no human x pony. both sfw and nsfw

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I let my 12 yr old cousin play the sfw version, she absolutely loves it, I love it to, just like the cyoa made by pencils, Im no brony but I do enjoy a good story and plot, just no human x pony. both sfw and nsfw
Honestly the funniest part is that it COULD easily pass as a SFW fangame if that Mayor Mare ending wasn't tacked on to justify its inclusion on the site.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
You act as if these are the only Adult games devs out there. Theres plenty of people producing 10x more then them. However it does seem to be a common occurrence with pony games to just stagnate, with the exception of Friendship with benefits.
I'm not sure about that. If you're talking about raw content, then sure, there are people that are producing that faster. Especially those that have either simpler character structures, simpler linear narratives, or just more people. But we're not stagnating. We're producing content every month.

The trick is...

That has got to be a joke right? Even if its not the focus (RIP Spooky) 7 months for a SINGLE scene is beyond ridiculous.
We're producing content, scenes, minigames, new characters, new narrative. We're NOT producing NSFW scenes. So yes. If you're waiting explicitly on the NSFW update? It'll be a bit. Because you're not getting a single scene. You're getting a nearly complete narrative. Pinkie's not gonna fuck a stranger. She's gonna fuck her boy/girlfriend. Gonna take you a bit to get there.

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
I played everything and didnt find that NSFW scene, you sure?
It was right after finishing the little parade thing and the mayor shows you to your new place.
So..........is a just parody? no pony's pussy?
There is currently only one NSFW Scene. You can unlock it by impressing the Mayor at the picnic. (You get hints as to what went right/wrong from the Mayor after you leave said picnic, so you can try again.)

The next NSFW scene is not planned until 0.4.4 or 0.4.5 (Whichever we can manage to get it into before the time limit for development releases).

Reactions: kiyyou

a7448133

Jan 31, 2018
I'm not sure about that. If you're talking about raw content, then sure, there are people that are producing that faster. Especially those that have either simpler character structures, simpler linear narratives, or just more people. But we're not stagnating. We're producing content every month.

The trick is...

We're producing content, scenes, minigames, new characters, new narrative. We're NOT producing NSFW scenes. So yes. If you're waiting explicitly on the NSFW update? It'll be a bit. Because you're not getting a single scene. You're getting a nearly complete narrative. Pinkie's not gonna fuck a stranger. She's gonna fuck her boy/girlfriend. Gonna take you a bit to get there.

I actually really appreciate this. Character consistency and motivational plausibility take games like this to a different level for me. From what I can tell, this game's format and tone require more gravity to be added to sex scenes than other more light-hearted projects. An effective strategy I've noticed other projects use is a slow build-up of progressively lewder situations to keep players interested in the next update. I haven't played your game in a while, but I think I remember this being the general direction you were taking. I also get frustrated when there isn't a lot of lewd content, but as long as I know we'll get there eventually, I'm usually content to let the devs work on it for a while and check on the progress occasionally. The most important thing to me is that progress is being made. A certain other pony-based dating sim decided to stop progress sometime back in May to work on other side projects. That's fine, since they don't owe me anything, but it's not why i signed up to give them money every month. To be candid, I'm probably going to switch my patreon support from them to you, since you're actually working on the game I'm looking for in some capacity.

Last edited:

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
I actually really appreciate this. Character consistency and motivational plausibility take games like this to a different level for me. From what I can tell, this game's format and tone require more gravity to be added to sex scenes than other more light-hearted projects. An effective strategy I've noticed other projects use is a slow build-up of progressively lewder situations to keep players interested in the next update. I haven't played your game in a while, but I think I remember this being the general direction you were taking. I also get frustrated when there isn't a lot of lewd content, but as long as I know we'll get there eventually, I'm usually content to let the devs work on it for a while and check on the progress occasionally. The most important thing to me is that progress is being made. A certain other pony-based dating sim decided to stop progress sometime back in May to work on other side projects. That's fine, since they don't owe me anything, but it's not why i signed up to give them money every month. To be candid, I'm probably going to switch my patreon support from them to you, since you're actually working on the game I'm looking for in some capacity.
Thank you for this, really! This is pretty much what we're going for. It's what we mean when we say the NSFW content isn't the focus. We're trying to make the relationships in the game feel 'Real', or at least as real as possible as magical cartoon horses can be and still be magical cartoon horses.

In that regard, in terms of lewd content the routes will generally follow a pattern akin to 'Meet the Pony' 'Befriend the Pony' 'Awkward Dating w/ Pony' 'Oh okay we can have sex now' followed by two or three different NSFW scenes, according to the personality of the individual. It's kind of meant to follow how people in their first relationship tend to act. Lots of awkwardness, then once the seal is broken, they just kind of let it all out. That's why Pinkie's NSFW will take a while to get to: It's near the end of her route.

DReeseMLP

Dec 4, 2020
The art is Excellent but as you know the story is a bit short. I dont know about engines but i like the renpy's features with controllable skip settings and rollback options. I missed the apple jack scenes and derpy. any tips

Edit found derpy but she just took the muffin no scene. i kissed applejack and tried talking but im tired of loading instead of just scroll back. maybe its just not working with my touch pad.

edit again got it too
How can i find derpy on mobile and get applejack to love me and mayor scenes.? I need help

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
anyone have any idea of when the next adult update will be
If you are not a patron, there will be more NSFW content at 0.5, which is quite a ways away. Far away enough I don't want to estimate a release date.

If you are a patron, new NSFW content is 2 releases away.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes