Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Bro, What in the hell? I can't get the date with twilight smh. The Star Gazing already happened but all I get from Spike is whats up?
if I recall you have to talk to twilight first, which should send her down to the lab, then you talk to spike and he will send you to the library to read a book about dating that has cadence on it. after you read it he will direct you to collect some things.

heads up, best to start that in the morning and read the book the night before because one of the things you need to grab takes at least one day cycle (morning->afternoon->night etc) and it can only be collected in the morning or afternoon.

borekben

Sep 16, 2017
purple give me bj and i help her after with first part. This is end or? i help other horse/pony but i can only to spend time with them so so this is end .>.??? or this update?

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
Bruh, It took me a couple of minutes to figure out what it was. At first I thought it was the password to the locked door..
(It is located on the wall in prologue, in the attic, behind the photo on the left.)
By the way, what's behind the door? Not finished yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

firedragon185

Aug 13, 2017
Hey can I ask how to save the game in the android version I pretty much don't know how to save the game and I'm afraid that I will have to at the start all over again.

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Bruh, It took me a couple of minutes to figure out what it was. At first I thought it was the password to the locked door..
(It is located on the wall in prologue, in the attic, behind the photo on the left.)
By the way, what's behind the door? Not finished yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still don't know what it is xD

Jan 24, 2021

Greetings everyone!
We have been hard at work on the next update with Blue Fast, and have been storyboarding as well as working on the art.
There is also work being done on our build pipeline in an effort to improve automation and flexibility.
We also have released v5.3.2!
5.3.2 Update!
  • Quality modes now work properly! You can now switch between Very Low, Low, Medium, and High (4k) quality! Most phones should be able to play the final animation scene causing crashes on Medium quality.
  • Fixed a bug causing Charity's Scent Shopping date to be un-completable for people located in Turkey.
  • Added interactive dialogue to various item's in Purple's bedroom and gave it lighting effects at night. (Translations for these will come in the next update.)
  • Fixed many typos and other dialogue errors.
Links to the latest build:

(You may need to use a 3rd-party program like The Unarchiver to extract it.)

Reactions: Peach101

BastardX

May 13, 2018

Greetings everyone!
We have been hard at work on the next update with Blue Fast, and have been storyboarding as well as working on the art.
There is also work being done on our build pipeline in an effort to improve automation and flexibility.
We also have released v5.3.2!
5.3.2 Update!
  • Quality modes now work properly! You can now switch between Very Low, Low, Medium, and High (4k) quality! Most phones should be able to play the final animation scene causing crashes on Medium quality.
  • Fixed a bug causing Charity's Scent Shopping date to be un-completable for people located in Turkey.
  • Added interactive dialogue to various item's in Purple's bedroom and gave it lighting effects at night. (Translations for these will come in the next update.)
  • Fixed many typos and other dialogue errors.
Links to the latest build:

(You may need to use a 3rd-party program like The Unarchiver to extract it.)

Nice.... cant wait for the next expansion! :)

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

black2134

Feb 12, 2021
keep in mind this is not "banned from equestrian" sometimes give me "cool and chill" from flash game (no i'm not try to give me nostalgia but is "what in my childhood give me on flash game")

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Y'know if you wanna get technical, you could say it's bestiality if you're sexing MLP ponies...
Purely because they don't walk on 2 legs, which is how the tag is generally used.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes