Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Excuse me, but what the fuck is this shit?! I download the 1GB file and start to extract it, and 14GB later I get told the operation has been interrupted because it's filled the entire hard disk! What's with that? The game's never been that stupidly fucking huge before.

May 20, 2019
See this nowadays only make me feel a weird sense of nostalgia, regret, and cringe.

Been into the pony crap since 2013, that cringe inducing feeling in retrospective rise to its high point circa 2014, and all of it finally dies down around 2016.

There aren't many full fledged, non-Flash adult games (at least, not like the current times...in which I boast a 2000+ adult games played record. Yes, I have no life) back then, so the idea of a pony base adult game is something I never even imagine that can exist.

Sure I've known Tiarawhy because they shitpost on YT, but most of them are those short Flash one-offs. Never know one day they will start making a full game or some sort...if only this thing exist back then I will probably cream my pants in excitement.

But now, I have since lost all fucks to ponies, and see that phrase of my life as a cringe past, and all I feel is that weird sense of nostalgia, regret, and cringe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: harem.king and atur

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I thought this game died. Nice seeing an update but if it stays alive I'll wait a bit longer for more content

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I thought this game died. Nice seeing an update but if it stays alive I'll wait a bit longer for more content
I also thought this was abandoned or got a C&D letter but i think that was Pony Tail adventures since it has the same artist. I wonder if there's any chance of that game getting brought back with these developers (it has 100% of that game's crew they probbably have the source code to continue it if they wanted)

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
do i need to start a new save or is ther somting that tell me what i can continu on like ther is more stuff on purpule or somting like that

Aug 22, 2021
Whole game assets are just huge images adding up to 17GB
The fact that the game can compress down into less than a gig from that size tells me that there is some major asset optimization that can be done at this point. No reason why this game should be that big when games like Monster Girl 1000 are less than 1 GB.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
The fact that the game can compress down into less than a gig from that size tells me that there is some major asset optimization that can be done at this point. No reason why this game should be that big when games like Monster Girl 1000 are less than 1 GB.
Yes, but I'm not sure they know how to do it. Not sure if it matters that much either

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Does any one know all there real name so I can add them? I think I got most of them but I'm missing some of them.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
This page should give you all the characters you need to know.
I'm still missing the real names of... Heart, Raging, Muscato Bunch, Angel/the pony from hayburger, and Fern. Since I haven't meet them yet, I thought Heart might be Nurse Redheart but seeing the name come up on a detective story in might be one of Rarity's alter egos. Raging might be Trixie or another Pegasus. Muscato Bunch is either the Film Flam Brothers or Cranky Doodle. And the last two I have no clues accept Angel nickname being Bun-Bun which I though it was going to be Fluttershy's bunny but it's not. Then I thought it could be Bon-Bon but the pony doesn't look anything like her.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes