Jan 24, 2021

Holá, everyone!
We have another update for you all, this month we are releasing the Spanish translation!
Please give thanks to all of our wonderful volunteer translators.
Here are the patch notes:
  • Spanish translation added!
  • Fixes to the way that some Cyrillic or Hanzi characters were displayed when they were used in a name.
  • Lots of new lighting added to many different parts of the game!
  • Fixed a bug where Purple would revert to an incorrect sitting position when talking to her at her telescope.
  • Fixed some missing magic on Purple's horn.
We're still working on posing the next Blue Fast date, but getting it out is our top priority. It will be out with version 5.4, which is coming up next!
Our goal is to get all of the art finished by the middle of this coming month, and hopefully we can release as soon as we get that art posed and give our translators some time to translate the next section.
Your continued support is truly wonderful, we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts in helping to continue this project of passion!
Links to the latest build:

(You may need to use a 3rd-party program like The Unarchiver to extract it.)

Reactions: DoisacChopper

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is it true that this game still has no vaginal sex after all this time?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PonyWaifuSim-5.3.3Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: darkblane257

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
I dont get it, for the first 3 hours of gameplay I was thinking this is not an adult game at all. So after 4 and a half hours there seem to be only two scenes in total, hmmm 16 giga.. Am i missing something?

Reactions: GaRbS

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
I dont get it, for the first 3 hours of gameplay I was thinking this is not an adult game at all. So after 4 and a half hours there seem to be only two scenes in total, hmmm 16 giga.. Am i missing something?
Three. One with BlueFast, two with PurpleSmart.
Keep in mind that the game has been in development for five years. In another five years we will have ten scenes, and the weight of the game will exceed 50 GB.

Btw it's not exactly 16gb, it is 3, if you have enabled windows buit-in compression

Last edited:

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Three. One with BlueFast, two with PurpleSmart.
Keep in mind that the game has been in development for five years. In another five years we will have ten scenes, and the weight of the game will exceed 50 GB.

Btw it's not exactly 16gb, it is 3, if you have enabled windows buit-in compression
Yeah and it's absolute bullshit.
Like dawg, they could have spent atleast 2 of those years fine tuning several animations and then slapped a light interaction vibe to it like Banned from equestria, yet we get NOTHING WORTH 5 YEARS, WE GET NOTHING, WE LOOSE, GOOD DAY PEOPLE!

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
You want to know something more intresting? it's not only amost as heavy as the recent chinese spyware Honkai Star Rail but the scene were you finally get to fuck purple pony in the pussy needs more RAM that a 3D weeb game where you spam visual effect cutscenes.

Oct 10, 2018
You want to know something more intresting? it's not only amost as heavy as the recent chinese spyware Honkai Star Rail but the scene were you finally get to fuck purple pony in the pussy needs more RAM that a 3D weeb game where you spam visual effect cutscenes.
If that's the case then I'm really going to lean on the guess that it's just heavily unoptimized at the moment.

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
That moment when they said the update might have been ready by mid month, but It's apparently not coming out until the end of the month...

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so how much fucking there is? cause this is the only mlp with mare anatomy oh yeah I forgot about the "ntr" thing

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Not enough, but some. And a fair bit of casual nudity where you get flashes of mare bits without it being an actual sex scene.

The game is cute and fun mostly, there just isn't very much of it to go around and development is unreasonably slow.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes