Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
is 2 dollars xd or wait 2 days for it to come out for free let them support the creator that when they leave it for lack of support we will cry

Reactions: Klostein0815

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Pony Waifu Sim - 5.4 Release!
It's here; it's here! It's finally here! This update provides the next piece of the story with your favorite multicolored pegasus pony, Blue Fast!
In order to play the new date, you should only need to wait a day before talking to Blue Fast again. Old saves can always cause issues, however.
What are you all waiting for? Go catch that mare!
Links to the latest build:

(You may need to use a 3rd-party program like The Unarchiver to extract it.)

Also, don’t forget to check out the updated !

Reactions: StevenEXE

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
how much (sex) content is there at the moment? I remember trying the game years ago and it had just one sex scene with Twilight.

Reactions: monkisuma

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
What do you need to play this game because every time download and extract, I still can't play it.

Last edited:

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Game bugs out when loading save games and you can't click anything, only way to fix appears to be to restart the game...

I haven't played this game in years and there's still barely anything here.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Did they add an option to disable those tits on the ponies? Artistic choice that does not mesh with me at all, ugly.
I saw an image of a comic or fan art but it had the same design, so I can infer that most of the adult content of these ponies should be with this design.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes