ChaosCrash13

Jun 17, 2021
It's a pity that you can't feed a little Poison Joke and drink a little cider to one blue she-pegasus)
It would be fun to look at the "cheerful" Dash)
And the game is great: kind, romantic, with some very good atmosphere)

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
may: we are close june: not long July: we will launch without a doubt by the end of the month august: the programmer's hamster died and we struggled to introduce the new kinect system.

Reactions: LordVividColours

Spookitty

Jan 12, 2018
I also wonder: when can we repeat the bed scene like the BJ on the roof?
This is something they're working on right now. I've already got the script and most of the art finished for it. Just waiting on some character sprites.

All of the art for the current update is finished as well. It just needs to be posed in Yarn and tested and it's good to go. Update on the 31st.

I've already started on art for the next update as well. All of the background assets are done so it's just CG and character sprite work.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
here's some news

Pony Waifu Sim - 5.4 Release Date!
It's coming, everyone! We are finally far enough along that we feel confident in saying that we will be releasing the next act of Blue Fast's route by July 31st! Complete with new music and SFX!
Now that we've got the art assets finished and imported for this update, our artists are already working on assets for our next update as well! We'll be sharing more information about that soon enough- After we get this one shaped up and shipped out!
source:

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
The characters are anatomically correct, so i think we are missing a bestiality tag '-'

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
The characters are anatomically correct, so i think we are missing a bestiality tag '-'
Isn't the difference between a person and an animal the possession of consciousness?
The site rule about the Bestiality tag doesn't say anything about anatomy.
On the other hand the game has both the Furry and the Monster Girl tags - the latter explicitly excluding animals from its category.

for ref:
Bestiality [A sex act between a person and an animal. (Not monsters, aliens...).]
Furry [Anthropomorphic animal (Not to be confused with monster or humans with animal ears/tails).]
Monster Girl [Any female sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Isn't the difference between a person and an animal the possession of consciousness?
The site rule about the Bestiality tag doesn't say anything about anatomy.
On the other hand the game has both the Furry and the Monster Girl tags - the latter explicitly excluding animals from its category.

for ref:
Bestiality [A sex act between a person and an animal. (Not monsters, aliens...).]
Furry [Anthropomorphic animal (Not to be confused with monster or humans with animal ears/tails).]
Monster Girl [Any female sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
If you're going to describe bestiality as sex with an animal, then sex between to humans could be included as it's two animals. The female characters in this clearly fall under neither monster girl nor furry (as they have zero anthropomorphic characteristics, fully pony anatomy), thus it would be sex between a person and an animal, albeit an intelligent animal. When people look for content with bestiality, I seriously doubt they're thinking about if it's with something of a low enough intelligence and more about if it's with something that has animal sex parts. Pretty sure this is a clear case of needing a bestiality tag.

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
First of all, what I referenced are the site's definitions for tags, not my own. They are included in the rules section.

If you're going to describe bestiality as sex with an animal, then sex between to humans could be included as it's two animals. The female characters in this clearly fall under neither monster girl nor furry (as they have zero anthropomorphic characteristics, fully pony anatomy), thus it would be sex between a person and an animal, albeit an intelligent animal. When people look for content with bestiality, I seriously doubt they're thinking about if it's with something of a low enough intelligence and more about if it's with something that has animal sex parts. Pretty sure this is a clear case of needing a bestiality tag.
Is it though? Ignoring the holes, your argument still depends on your definitions of 'animal' and 'person'. If we disregard any other criteria, go by kindergarten logic and only take into account shapes and forms, then sure the love interest characters look somewhat like animals.
We still never see a full rendition of the MC though, so by the same logic we can't 100% identify it as human.
Since in most places only humans are considered people, the game still fails the site's definition of [A sex act between a person and an animal. (Not monsters, aliens...).]

On the other hand, if you consider the love interests 'not animals' because they are intelligent, then they can still fall under the definition set by the Monster Girl tag, since there are no requirements about the anatomy of the monster girl in it.
Just because the ponies resemble animals more than an orc, a lamia (half snake) or a drider(half spider) or doesn't have human parts shouldn't matter. The illustrations are still far enough from actual animals to make a clear distinction. If you saw them without context and ever knowing about MLP, then figuring out what the fuck they are wouldn't be obvious. (based on personal experience with old people)

What people think when they use the search function is irrelevant, since what is common sense to one is nonsense to another. The only common resource we can rely on is the site's definitions, but they are pretty much half-assedly thrown together dated, and cause as many issues they solve. (khm NTR khm) Best we can do is ask for clarification from a higher power, and rely on their judgement.
To be fair, I don't mind the bestiality tag for the game - and yes, I agree some folk would find it easier - it was just amusing to ponder the issue a little.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I wasn't really going strictly off the site's definition, but more the idea that the tags are there to help people find or ignore content according to their interests. First off, all humans are a subset of the category of animals. Regardless of religious or other arguments about souls or whatever else that might make humans special, they're still animals. So the description of a person having sex with an animal being bestiality would technically include humans having sex with humans as one partner would easily fit the description of "person" and the other human still falls under the broader category of "animal". In practice however, a more accurate description of bestiality would be a human having sex with a non-human animal, though some might want to include furries having sex with animals.

As for the game, while I don't recall it specifically saying the player is human, there's plenty of evidence to suggest he is (basic human bedroom, has fingers, human penis, etc). While you could argue that the Equestrians are technically aliens since they're not from earth, they are described as ponies. Since ponies would fall under animal and not monster, I would say that it would be bestiality based on that. After all, animals can be intelligent and they can even communicate with people such as the apes that have been taught sign language. So since intelligence doesn't have an impact on whether or not something would be an animal, the bestiality tag would apply as, by all available evidence, a human having sex with ponies, thus a person having sex with an animal.

Interesting thought experiment, but yeah. This game should definitely have the tag. Considering the blowjob scene along Blue Fast's path, should add Futa too.

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
And I think that there should not be such a tag, only action with real, primitive animals from Earth should be the "bestiality".
Those mlp ponies absolutely do not look like real horse.

Mycokisbig

Nov 3, 2022
And I think that there should not be such a tag, only action with real, primitive animals from Earth should be the "bestiality".
Those mlp ponies absolutely do not look like real horse.
Wild life has beastiality tag yet no actual realistic animals there. Here there are realistic shetland style ponies some have horns some have wings and some just have normal fur. Same as the genitals they are identical to the horse breed not anthro or furry they would be more human if that was the case. plus the original game this is based on Banned from equestria, a horse avatar was used on purpose to get around the beastiality tag, dont know why it didnt happen here would make sense.

Mycokisbig

Nov 3, 2022
Em.. Just checked, Wild Life doesn't have this tag. On f95zone at least.
apologies then it used to have that tag. But it doesnt distract from the fact there are many games out there with fantasy critters where there is beastiality tags used because one of the critters resembles a real life animal. Same should go for this one.

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
any way to earn bits fast? when aj offered me 25 I turned it down, I think that way she has a better opinion but I don't know if it affects the game as it does in others.
it would be nice if it had a cheat to put bits.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes