drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Unfortunate. Outside of that flash game there's never been a successful MLP H game, what a pity. At least there's plenty of good animations still being made, most without the tit implants lol
Have you played twisted scarlets game?

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
People, why do you need a save file? You can't re-watch the scenes.
If you need money - just work in hay-burger for three days, time spent does not affect anything.

Reactions: nonceboi69

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I saw an image of a comic or fan art but it had the same design, so I can infer that most of the adult content of these ponies should be with this design.
There's the source material look, then there's the alterations fan can choose. IN hentai we often see this with big tits, age up, bigger ass, etc. It's a to each their own scenario, and I personally prefer when they look more original and cartoonish rather than a step further into uncanny valley. A few animators I see rarely do the tit design, it seems mostly localized within a small group actually. Some popular artists like Canary don't do it. Either way, an option to disable it would be the perfect solution for everyone and surely wouldn't take long,

Have you played twisted scarlets game?
Anthropomorphized humanoid MLP characters are not my thing really. Loved their Uraraka H game though.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes