EcchiMage

Jun 10, 2023
Ok, not usually a pony fan, but damn that game is well made and has some nice scenes. The chemistry minigame is a bit rough though.

Mycokisbig

Nov 3, 2022
Why is this 17.36 GB
I assume it has something to do with the core engine of the game, Unity. All i know now is everything loads much slower and its super choppy in places. I think someone did a rush job on the coding and didnt think things through properly. 17gb for a game like this is far to big regardless of assets. one file itself is 16.6gb in size. Something gone very wrong in the deployment department.

ER420R

May 23, 2019
anyone able to tell me where i get the items? for the potion or where to use it
Go into the forrest with Purple and meet the "zebra horse".
She tells you where you can get the items and what you need to collect them.

To get the mushrooms you need to go to the forrest at night to see which of them is glowing.
To get the poisoness herbs (blue or purple if i remember correct) you need to buy some gloves first

And the last item is in the cave in one of the forrest locations, but to get in you need a glowstick first.

The Zebra also tells you how to make a glowstick and crafts it for you if you have all the ingredients (Apple Cider and something else i dont remember anymore)

edit: once you collected everthing , go back to purple and talk with her about the mirror(first item). You can start the Chemistry minigame now. ( i recommend a savegame before u start because it can be a bit tricky to find the right combis)

Oh and since you need all three items to repair the mirror and only two are actually in the game by now there is no reward for completing this quest sadly.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow, what a bad update, one of the worst I have played on this site ever. Was not expecting that turn. At least we can get the tags updated

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes