• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dfasdfsadfaswewrgsd

Jun 8, 2021
Can someone send a file with the characters' names, surnames and nicknames changed to the original ones? I know that most of the characters are on the first page, but some are missing (Raging, Carrot, M.K.... etc.) there are also a lot of nicknames missing, I don't know these characters personally, and searching through all the characters one by one doesn't suit me either, so if anyone already done it, I would be grateful if you shared it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy smokes, how many proper BG characters are they featuring in this game? Some of those names I didn't recognize on sight and thought they were just not known or confused with another that I had to look 'em up.o_O If this is what their non-main assets are looking like, it's no wonder it's taking so long. These peeps need to focus more on the getting the main parts, barebones or not, done before doing all the little finishing touches on everything. Geez.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Pony Waifu Sim - Alpha 5.5 Release! Happy New Year everyone! We are starting off 2024 with the release of the Memory Mirror update! This update brings with it a feature that has been highly requested: The ability to replay lewd scenes! Simply spend the night in your bed in order to receive a visit from a strange, yet familiar, presence. There might even be something special for those who are particularly lonely. The new scene features our first musical track from the amazing BGM as well! The builds are available two days early on our Patreon and SubscribeStar pages!
Patch Notes:
- Added the Memory Mirror and its accompanying story.
- A very special surprise for the loneliest of players. (You will likely need to start a new save for this.)
- Fixed an issue preventing players from reading books, which is required for progressing Purple’s route.
- Many other minor bugfixes.
How do we trigger the surprise?

Reactions: Chaos La Croix

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
if im fucking a beast girl in a game i want her to be beastly why do they all need to have human genitals maybe 4 or 6 boobs or at least nipples sometimes would be nice too im tired of all these anime girls with tail and ears and thats all the animal features they have. while im here would it be so bad to have human male on female beast beastiality in any game anytime it pops up its alway some girl fucking a dog or a horse. trust me i know that there are some where girls bang pigs or bugs w.e not what im looking for just wish for some different looking pussy sometime ya know.
Maybe you are interested in Monster Girl Dreams then. There are enough beasty ones in Character and look. The Battle Fuck Gameplay is not easy though. Still one of my favorite Games on this Site.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xander Fields

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
What is the trigger for this surprise?!
Start a new game. Sleep over and over again as soon as you are able. Ta da, you've triggered the new scene. If you have already progressed far enough to get a lewd scene with any other pony then you cannot get the new scene.

Reactions: nocod123

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Start a new game. Sleep over and over again as soon as you are able. Ta da, you've triggered the new scene. If you have already progressed far enough to get a lewd scene with any other pony then you cannot get the new scene.
Thanks!

Jan 2, 2019
Is there a solution for the book of quotes in the PC version, because every time I try something or he tells me the description of the book or takes it to interact, someone knows how to read the book in the PC version

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes