naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Pony Waifu Sim - Alpha 5.5 Release! Happy New Year everyone! We are starting off 2024 with the release of the Memory Mirror update! This update brings with it a feature that has been highly requested: The ability to replay lewd scenes! Simply spend the night in your bed in order to receive a visit from a strange, yet familiar, presence. There might even be something special for those who are particularly lonely. The new scene features our first musical track from the amazing BGM as well! The builds are available two days early on our Patreon and SubscribeStar pages!
Patch Notes:
- Added the Memory Mirror and its accompanying story.
- A very special surprise for the loneliest of players. (You will likely need to start a new save for this.)
- Fixed an issue preventing players from reading books, which is required for progressing Purple’s route.
- Many other minor bugfixes.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Pony Waifu Sim - Alpha 5.5 Release! Happy New Year everyone! We are starting off 2024 with the release of the Memory Mirror update! This update brings with it a feature that has been highly requested: The ability to replay lewd scenes! Simply spend the night in your bed in order to receive a visit from a strange, yet familiar, presence. There might even be something special for those who are particularly lonely. The new scene features our first musical track from the amazing BGM as well! The builds are available two days early on our Patreon and SubscribeStar pages!
Patch Notes:
- A very special surprise for the loneliest of players. (You will likely need to start a new save for this.)
- Fixed an issue preventing players from reading books, which is required for progressing Purple’s route.
Cool cant wait!

bdog1055

Nov 17, 2020
is any one else having a problem with talk to her button because i cant get the button to do anything?

Last edited:

Uknown_Cosmos

Oct 2, 2023
Patch Notes:
does this mean i have to download the game again through the website to have this update applied ?

edit : i found this out

Last edited:

Uknown_Cosmos

Oct 2, 2023
Patch Notes:

does this mean i have to redo the game to get to the point where i can finish this new version ( with the added content ) ?

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone send a file with the characters' names, surnames and nicknames changed to the original ones? I know that most of the characters are on the first page, but some are missing (Raging, Carrot, M.K.... etc.) there are also a lot of nicknames missing, I don't know these characters personally, and searching through all the characters one by one doesn't suit me either, so if anyone already done it, I would be grateful if you shared it.

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Downloading and installing for site on android says it doesn't recognise it yet I try to install it anyways but says uninstall

Oct 10, 2018
Can someone send a file with the characters' names, surnames and nicknames changed to the original ones? I know that most of the characters are on the first page, but some are missing (Raging, Carrot, M.K.... etc.) there are also a lot of nicknames missing, I don't know these characters personally, and searching through all the characters one by one doesn't suit me either, so if anyone already done it, I would be grateful if you shared it.
IIRC I offered to make a list (not a file) to name the missing pony names if someone took some kind of screencap for what the ponies look like. Cutie Marks would also help if you couldn't get faces. A screencap of the list might help but no guarantees since I may not be able to recognize them by a made up nickname.

Reactions: Exocrine

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
What does it mean by the loneliest of players?
If you make it like 5 days after getting the mirror without experiencing a naughty scene Luna gives you one to show you how the mirror works. That does mean completionists need to make a new game at this point.

Reactions: Lans90

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PonyWaifuSim-5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes