Oct 10, 2018
Now suffer. There is nothing else yet, except Purple smart.
During this year, they may release another scene for Bluefast.

Twistedscarlett60 will start and complete Friendship With Benefits 2 faster, than PWS got completed ^_^
To be fair, they would've been much farther along by now if they hadn't been C&D'd by the damn company.:HideThePain: Due to staff splitting up SK needed to gather a whole other team while the knock-off mostly non-pony trashfire was being made by some of the original staff. The situation sucks.

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
if they hadn't been C&D'd by the damn company.:HideThePain:
What are you talking about? This is not a C&D'ed Pony tale adventures. Ponywaifusim even have their patreon. No c&d at all.

Btw, totally different team is working on PTA restart right now, on Amazoness king's discord server. They already have demo with one character, I'd say, this demo have 1/2 that PWS made in 6 years :'D
I'm exaggerating, but still..

Oct 10, 2018
What are you talking about? This is not a C&D'ed Pony tale adventures. Ponywaifusim even have their patreon. No c&d at all.

Btw, totally different team is working on PTA restart right now, on Amazoness king's discord server. They already have demo with one character, I'd say, this demo have 1/2 that PWS made in 6 years :'D
I'm exaggerating, but still..
Oh right. I did confuse it with that one.
Rumor has it that one of the staff on this one had an issue with needing to move out of the country due to the Ukraine/Russia war going on. Don't remember if that was mentioned anywhere. But yeah, the updates are pretty slow goin'.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
next patreon update should be on the first and we'd find out then whether we're getting content or a status update.

Dirk_Gently23

Jun 3, 2023
I don't really know what the problem is, but any time I launch the game, I get a loading screen with Derpy (or whatever name she's given here) and it never progresses. Nothing I do causes any change, beyond being able to hit the escape key to cause the pause menu to appear, but it's behind the image of Derpy and I can't interact with it at all. I've left the game running for an hour and still haven't seen the main menu. How can I get it to work?

I'm on the Win64 version, if it makes any difference, and I tried the Win32 as well, but got the same result.

BlackThunderLP

Sep 17, 2021
Leider keine neue Version. Es ist nur eine Information.

Pony Waifu Sim Update – Anfang Juni

Hallo zusammen, es ist ein neuer Monat mit neuen Sachen zum Vorzeigen!
Zunächst einmal haben wir ein Problem mit der Android-Version aller unserer Spiele behoben, das die Installation auf bestimmten Android-Geräten verhinderte. Insbesondere auf Samsung-Geräten. Alle unsere Spiele wurden jetzt gepatcht! Vielen Dank an unseren Patron DraginEye, der uns beim Debuggen dieses kniffligen Problems geholfen hat!
Wir haben hart an der Implementierung des Blue Fast-Finales gearbeitet. Eine Sache, an der wir derzeit arbeiten, ist die Verbesserung der Eingabeverarbeitung im Spiel, wodurch wir die mobilen Bedienelemente deutlich intuitiver gestalten können!

Wir haben außerdem hart daran gearbeitet, jede Menge tolles Merchandising für die Mare Fair im September vorzubereiten! Wenn du uns auf der Convention unterstützt, bekommst du eine dieser tollen Postkarten, die einen Code zu einer geheimen Szene im Spiel enthält, zu der du frühzeitigen Zugriff hast !
Bleiben Sie dran, denn wir haben für Mitte Juni eine ganz besondere Ankündigung geplant!
Vielen Dank an alle für Ihre anhaltende Unterstützung. Wir können es kaum erwarten, Ihnen zu zeigen, was wir auf Lager haben!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: darkblane257

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Leider keine neue Version. Es ist nur eine Information.

Pony Waifu Sim Update – Anfang Juni

Hallo zusammen, es ist ein neuer Monat mit neuen Sachen zum Vorzeigen!
Zunächst einmal haben wir ein Problem mit der Android-Version aller unserer Spiele behoben, das die Installation auf bestimmten Android-Geräten verhinderte. Insbesondere auf Samsung-Geräten. Alle unsere Spiele wurden jetzt gepatcht! Vielen Dank an unseren Patron DraginEye, der uns beim Debuggen dieses kniffligen Problems geholfen hat!
Wir haben hart an der Implementierung des Blue Fast-Finales gearbeitet. Eine Sache, an der wir derzeit arbeiten, ist die Verbesserung der Eingabeverarbeitung im Spiel, wodurch wir die mobilen Bedienelemente deutlich intuitiver gestalten können!

Wir haben außerdem hart daran gearbeitet, jede Menge tolles Merchandising für die Mare Fair im September vorzubereiten! Wenn du uns auf der Convention unterstützt, bekommst du eine dieser tollen Postkarten, die einen Code zu einer geheimen Szene im Spiel enthält, zu der du frühzeitigen Zugriff hast !
Bleiben Sie dran, denn wir haben für Mitte Juni eine ganz besondere Ankündigung geplant!
Vielen Dank an alle für Ihre anhaltende Unterstützung. Wir können es kaum erwarten, Ihnen zu zeigen, was wir auf Lager haben!
For anyone else interested, I ran it through Google translator:

"Pony Waifu Sim Update - Early June

Hi everyone, it's a new month with new stuff to show off!

First off, we fixed an issue with the Android version of all of our games that prevented installation on certain Android devices. Specifically, Samsung devices. All of our games have now been patched! Thanks to our patron DraginEye for helping us debug this tricky issue!

We've been hard at work implementing the Blue Fast finale. One thing we're currently working on is improving the input processing in the game, which will allow us to make the mobile controls much more intuitive!

We've also been hard at work getting tons of awesome merchandise ready for Mare Fair in September! If you support us at the convention, you'll get one of these awesome postcards that contains a code to a secret in-game scene that you'll have early access to!

Stay tuned, because we have a very special announcement planned for mid-June!

Thank you everyone for your continued support. We can't wait to show you what we have in store!"

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
For anyone else interested, I ran it through Google translator:
And to continue this train I've copied

1717260667526.png
Hey everyone, it's a new month with new stuff to show!

First things first, we have fixed an issue with the Android build of all of our games that prevented them from being installed on certain Android devices. Particularly Samsung devices. All of our games have now been patched! Thank our Patron DraginEye for helping us debug this tricky issue!

We've been hard at work implementing the Blue Fast finale. One thing we are currently working on is upgrading how the game processes input, which should allow us to make the mobile controls a lot more intuitive!

1717260692478.png

We have also been hard at work preparing all sorts of wonderful merch for Mare Fair this September! If you support us at the con, we will give you one of these awesome postcards that will contain a code to a secret scene in-game that you will have early access to!

In fact, stay tuned for a very special announcement that we have planned for the middle of June!

Thank you all so much for your continued support; we cannot wait to show you what we have in store!

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

spiked646

Dec 3, 2017
Hey can I ask how to save the game in the android version I pretty much don't know how to save the game and I'm afraid that I will have to at the start all over again.
Honestly not sure, im trying to figure out the same thing. I've saved using the literal save button, I've seen the save file and everything but it just doesn't save. im basically playing the game from the beginning all over again if I ever close the app

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes