DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
how to switch between all the costume we bought ?
You don't.

There are only two costume types.

The first being ones that unlock an area and she will be in that outfit through the area.

The others are for Hotspring scenes only, you have to have outfit in inventory, go to hotspring and if you have high lewd for it the person will be there.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I am confused about this game

It's a bit different from how this developer usually tackles their games, and it honestly has me at a loss. Typically, there are boss fights and hidden stuff throughout the levels but I've unlocked three different levels thus far including the rice one which is the start of the game, and I did find scenes and some "hidden" places so to speak.. but from those two, I've only managed to unlock two roadsides, the one from the Rice Field and Camp Site.

I've used the full-save provided here just to check and there seems like there are enemies that seem like bosses besides the statue that resembles a stone tiki.

Could anybody provide some help on how to find these bossfights or hidden scenes? I would appreciate it

Oh, and if it's of any relevancy.. I am lewdity level three, never got pregnant because I used contraceptics or however they're called.. it seems like getting pregnant is a game over based off the lore of the game thus far

And two more things I'm playing with controller, how do you do the charged attack? I bought the upgrade that should technically allow you to do charged attacks but I have never managed to successfuly do one. As well as, what are the flying hearts found around the map for? You can't really do anything with them, from what I've tested, do they serve any purpose at all?

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
how tf do I open the menu? And how tf do I exit the sex scenes? There's only A and S buttons available and the scene is just looping again and again when I press them

OH, so I restarted the game, pressed "load game" and now I have to watch the intro all over again. Worst game design I've ever seen in games like this one. No menu, no way to exit the sex scene, no auto saves, and it somehow manages to be confusing even tho there are only 3 buttons you can press in game

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote