Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Fan_Tom: To get the endings, you need to pay with various numbers of piggy banks at the Village Hospital location after unlocking it. And you have to kill every Roadside Deity statue in every location for that. The problem here is that there is no indication of this whatsoever other than the said location appearing on the map. The "completed" badge seems to refer to event completion, not boss completion.

There is also basic button training at the first map location, explaining that S is attack, A is defense, that the boss appears after completing sex events, etc. You can also "teleport" home by holding Up Arrow + W at the same time. The fact that you need to press S at the end of sex event to quit it was not mentioned, though.

Fan_Tom

Nov 29, 2018
Surgy: Ah, that's how it turns out!
Thanks for the clarification about the endings - as a well-to-do exorcist, I immediately paid the maximum and came out with a good ending from time to time. Did I earn all those gold coins for nothing?
I saw those small training tips already in the first location, but first I had to figure out the main menu, because the Enter and the space bar or Z did not work. Well, okay, this has been discussed here more than once, so those in need will find it.
By the way, it was only after completing the entire game that I discovered that the same S allows you to get out of the enemy's grip.
"Completed" still refers specifically to locations. I went through the Chanting trail without the H event with the statue and the hospital opened for me, and after the completion of this event, the status of the card changed to "completed". Some of the events are not available until you reach the third level in your adventures. People (and a monkey) will just be in the form of hearts at the locations. But, this does not prevent you from completing the game by destroying the statues and kicking the boss.
And if you think about it that way, you can complete the game without ever selling Anza in a brothel. So it's all optional, for fans of different scenes.

Reactions: itachi2425

Fan_Tom

Nov 29, 2018
what are the PC controls? couldn't find out how to control the game
The arrows are moving.
Up arrow - jump, down arrow - duck. S - "OK", attack button, talk button. A quick tap helps to free yourself from the enemy's grip. In sex events, after "giving up", "S" ends the event.
E - use consumable, W cancel. A is a repulsive shield, D is acceleration (it must be obtained after completing an additional task.

Reactions: av0grado

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Are there no works by the same author translated?
Not presently. This was the only one picked up in the translation request and translated. A few other games are floating in the translation request thread, though they are older and I don't know if any download links to the games work.

are there any other games by this author on this site?
Search author name on main website page and a few are in translation request, but they are old links and I don't know again if any provided download links to the games work.

itachi2425

Jul 7, 2024
Surgy: Ah, that's how it turns out!
Thanks for the clarification about the endings - as a well-to-do exorcist, I immediately paid the maximum and came out with a good ending from time to time. Did I earn all those gold coins for nothing?
I saw those small training tips already in the first location, but first I had to figure out the main menu, because the Enter and the space bar or Z did not work. Well, okay, this has been discussed here more than once, so those in need will find it.
By the way, it was only after completing the entire game that I discovered that the same S allows you to get out of the enemy's grip.
"Completed" still refers specifically to locations. I went through the Chanting trail without the H event with the statue and the hospital opened for me, and after the completion of this event, the status of the card changed to "completed". Some of the events are not available until you reach the third level in your adventures. People (and a monkey) will just be in the form of hearts at the locations. But, this does not prevent you from completing the game by destroying the statues and kicking the boss.
And if you think about it that way, you can complete the game without ever selling Anza in a brothel. So it's all optional, for fans of different scenes.
I'm having trouble completing the "Chanting Trail" quest. I've defeated all the monsters and the boss statue, but it's not showing the "complete" text. I've finished all the other maps as well, but I can't seem to find what I'm missing even after searching thoroughly.

Last edited:

itachi2425

Jul 7, 2024
I am confused about this game

It's a bit different from how this developer usually tackles their games, and it honestly has me at a loss. Typically, there are boss fights and hidden stuff throughout the levels but I've unlocked three different levels thus far including the rice one which is the start of the game, and I did find scenes and some "hidden" places so to speak.. but from those two, I've only managed to unlock two roadsides, the one from the Rice Field and Camp Site.

I've used the full-save provided here just to check and there seems like there are enemies that seem like bosses besides the statue that resembles a stone tiki.

Could anybody provide some help on how to find these bossfights or hidden scenes? I would appreciate it

Oh, and if it's of any relevancy.. I am lewdity level three, never got pregnant because I used contraceptics or however they're called.. it seems like getting pregnant is a game over based off the lore of the game thus far

And two more things I'm playing with controller, how do you do the charged attack? I bought the upgrade that should technically allow you to do charged attacks but I have never managed to successfuly do one. As well as, what are the flying hearts found around the map for? You can't really do anything with them, from what I've tested, do they serve any purpose at all?
First, you need to collect money to buy costumes, which will unlock different locations. The floating hearts represent locked monsters and people; when you unlock them, the hearts will disappear and characters will take their place. Boss statues can be a bit tricky to find. If you want I can tell you all the bosses location.

Last edited:

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Has it happened to anyone that the bars disappear? I didn't realize it but there is a point where the bars appear (the life bar, the experience bar, and the conception bar). Has anyone else had this happen to them? Do you know how I can fix it?

itachi2425

Jul 7, 2024
Has it happened to anyone that the bars disappear? I didn't realize it but there is a point where the bars appear (the life bar, the experience bar, and the conception bar). Has anyone else had this happen to them? Do you know how I can fix it?
Are they disappearing after doing something specific?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote